Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

High Reward! (Programming skills required, common sense) 100$

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Reward! (Programming skills required, common sense) 100$

I'm looking for someone who can code framework for Elder Scrolls Online, and make it possible to inject in the game, that framework should be able to contain extra addons scripted in LUA.

Alter the client, change packets etc.
If you got the skills PM me with your info and we can discuss on Skype, offering good pay for this.
Reward can go even higher if we work together privately on this and upgrading it, it would be like financial support.
Looking forward to start this project with someone!

« Thief full ascended for Teso/Diablo 3 | eso account »

Similar Threads
What is common sense? (was:secureSWF??? by kv25ram
10/02/2014 - Facebook - 5 Replies
So, when I am typing to answer kv25ram's question, which is clearly not a hack or cheat request as i-MaN suggested and asked to closed, a fast-responding admin who agree with i-MaN's classification of the said thread, closed the thread, and remove all what I typed when I press submit. ... so, here I re-typed my answer. I don't know the full detail of Kindi's secureSWF, but one main function is to obfuscating the (game) swf bytecode so that most swf de-compiler confused with the...
Super Easy Ehre Farmen Mit Tol Barad(Common sense)
01/06/2011 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hi, vlt wissen es einige noch nicht, sollte aber rel bekannt sein. Als Angreifer erhält man nun beim Sieg in Tol Barad 1,8k Ehre.Bei 99% der Server ist deshalb WIntrading üblich, d.h. man lässt sich abwechselnd gewinnen. Also im Prinzip müsst ihr nur immer Tol Barad joinen , wenn ihr dran seid mit gewinnen und kriegt jedesmal 1,8k Ehre.Pro Tag wären also >15k Ehre für nix tun möglich.
Lotto exploiting, or common sense?
08/06/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 27 Replies
Ok, before we start, let's make 2 things clear... 1. Lotto is RANDOM, and works by a certain code, don't bother finding it, unless you want to hack in TQ's server.... 2. Because of point 1. there is NO SUCH THING as a 'LottoHack' or sumthin, and i reccommend not do download any files that are clamed to be such things, since you will most likely be keylogged.:o Finally, here's my point: When you think logically (is that a word? hehe...), everytime somebody gets a bad item, the chance of...
Common Sense
11/12/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
I know this all seems like common sense for most... but so often I see people asking for scans and asking if things are real. A good clue is the ammount of posts they and their karma. If they have one post, it's probably a bad idea to download their "cool effects." If they have 10 posts, that probably mean TQ isn't making some super scanning program that will detect everything. Also, look at their karma. If they have good karma, they've probably been right in the past. Lots of posts and a...