Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bombergrounds: Battle Royale Alpha

Discussion on Bombergrounds: Battle Royale Alpha within the Early Access Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bombergrounds: Battle Royale Alpha

Bombergrounds Alpha starts in 40minutes, and I'm gonna check it out. I loved bomberman since I was a kid and I'm kinda excited for something like it.

most people are on discord I think:

if you are playing with me let me know your username and ill add you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Royale Bomber + 500 VBucks | Fortnite Battle Royale | 47,99 €
08/17/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 2 Replies
biete meinen Royale Bomber Code an inklusive 500 VBucks. einlösbar auf der PS4 aber spielbar im epicgames account auch auf PC. 47,99 € PayPal f&f oder 50€ PSN Guthabenkarte :)
Royale Elites Launched! - The first & only non-reddit Clash Royale community forum.
06/06/2016 - Clash Royale - 1 Replies
So after hours upon hours of working on it I've finally launched ROYALE ELITES! URL: Royale Elites | Clash Royale Forums - Tips, Strategy and Decks *Welcome* - Welcome to the FIRST Clash Royale family on the web! - We're a fully featured community forum where players from all over the world can join for free and learn how to reach the highest arena they can, earn the most gold, win more trophies and gain faster experience. *Why Us?* - We're the first and only community forum for Clash...