Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Revelation Online Accounts / Moonsea / VG / Ocultist / Swordmage

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTS Revelation Online Accounts / Moonsea / VG / Ocultist / Swordmage

Hey i know its not this place to sell account but most peoples looking here for REVO and there is no place to put this thread...

Would like to sell 3 accounts on Revelation Online Server moonsea.

1) Vanguard full + 13 gear tier 12 with open all tier beads and lvled up ( 185k GS ) badge with runes, good soulgrid and Arcane arts

2) Ocultist + 13 gear tier 12 with open all tier beads and lvled up ( 174 GS ) badge with runes, good soulgrid and Arcane arts

3) SM + 13 gear tier 12 with open all tier beads and lvled up ( 170 GS ) badge with runes, good soulgrid and Arcane arts

if you want to know more information about some of this account just send private message here or add me on skype> lorekthewicked ..... so i can send you more screens and we can talk about prize

Old   #2

VANGUARD IS SOLD !

Old   #3

WTS also my main gunner this gunner will be sold for high prize or i will not sell it while it has almost everything its TOP 10 gunners ... full Soul Grid lvl alot of Stones V lvl in set rest are 4 ... - Black card in Atol ... if ytou want more info let me know so we can talk about prize etc