Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mortal Online Grand Open Beta!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mortal Online Grand Open Beta!

StarVault AB has announced that for feb 1, 2010 there will the release of Mortal Online Open beta.

To look on information for Mortal online here at epvp click here :
Information Brought to you by Lowfyr

For more information about mortal online off Elitepvpers please visit :

-Lion2205
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Mortal online Open beta.mp3 (1.16 MB, 3208 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

Well bravo xD I need to get mine done X__x

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
Well bravo xD I need to get mine done X__x
lol i pulled it off real quick o.o
Old   #4
Global Moderator

elite*gold: 76
Received Thanks: 2,837
nice thanks!

Old   #5

hahahha -.- open beta und man soll zahlen das is doch ein kack ^^
Old   #6
Global Moderator

elite*gold: 76
Received Thanks: 2,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJump View Post
jop, leider ist das mittlerweile immer öfters der fall.
Old   #7

Ich hab Mortal Online auch downgeloadet, mein System angepasst, das Game gepatcht und mir einen Account gemacht.

Nach deiner kurzen Recherche verstehe ich das jetzt so das diejenigen die gezahlt haben bei der Closed Beta mitmachen durften und das für die Nichtzahler die Open Beta angedacht ist die ja ab dem 1.2.2010, also ab heute starten sollte.

Wenn ich allerdings einloggen will kommt die Fehlermeldung: Invalid Password. Im Forum kann ich einloggen, auf der Site und im Game nicht.
Einige andere haben das selbe Problem wie ich, vielleicht muss man einfach ein wenig Geduld haben.

Old   #8

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotstyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schüler View Post
Ich hab Mortal Online auch downgeloadet, mein System angepasst, das Game gepatcht und mir einen Account gemacht.

Nach deiner kurzen Recherche verstehe ich das jetzt so das diejenigen die gezahlt haben bei der Closed Beta mitmachen durften und das für die Nichtzahler die Open Beta angedacht ist die ja ab dem 1.2.2010, also ab heute starten sollte.

Wenn ich allerdings einloggen will kommt die Fehlermeldung: Invalid Password. Im Forum kann ich einloggen, auf der Site und im Game nicht.
Einige andere haben das selbe Problem wie ich, vielleicht muss man einfach ein wenig Geduld haben.

Im sorry i dont speak any german o.o... if your trying to ask me something or trying to tell me please Edit and post an english translation :P if ur not then don't even bother
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 7,678
Quote:
Hahahah -.- It's Open beta and you should pay for it..that is shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotstyle View Post
yes, but it gets more and more usuall.

Quote:
e.

[/B]

He Downloaded the game, and registered at site. but hes only abel to login to forum and not to site and game.
When he try to login into site/game..he gets Invalid password as massage.
hope i helped you
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

elite*gold: 20
Hmm, what accent is that? Cuban?
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
Hmm, what accent is that? Cuban?
yes, sir...
Spanish is my main language.
Old   #12

Thanks for translation.

At the Forum i found this today:

Starting on Monday, February 1st, Mortal Online opens it's doors to the public with an open beta.
We invite the whole gaming community to step in the wonderful world of Nave. Join Mortal and experience a fantasticly immersive, beautiful and brutal sandbox MMORPG.

To join the open beta, simply create a game account (a forum account will automatically created).
Download the client, install and play.

The open beta will run on one cluster server based in Stockholm (Sweden). Please keep in mind that, depending on the onslaught of new players, we will have to cap the server at a certain point.

There will NOT be wipe before open beta.

/e:

Open Beta has NOT started yet. We just started working an hour ago. Last preperations on the server are being made now. And before you ask: I can't give you a specific time.
It's done when it's done and it starts when it starts.

/e2: You might want to check out this link here

/e3: Explaining the lag:
Currently you may experience huge lag spikes for short ammounts of time.
Since we have a TON of people trying to log in the login server, or rather the database behind it, is trying to catch up and choking on the data volume it needs to create/handle.
To soften the blow on the system we are letting you in in batches of 500 players each - let them create the chars - then open up again.
So the ingame lag right now is NOT "real" lag - it's the database trying to catch up.
Last edited by Maerlyn : Yesterday at 20:47.
Old   #13

Quote:
Thanks for translation.

At the Forum i found this today:

Starting on Monday, February 1st, Mortal Online opens it's doors to the public with an open beta.
We invite the whole gaming community to step in the wonderful world of Nave. Join Mortal and experience a fantasticly immersive, beautiful and brutal sandbox MMORPG.

To join the open beta, simply create a game account (a forum account will automatically created).
Download the client, install and play.

The open beta will run on one cluster server based in Stockholm (Sweden). Please keep in mind that, depending on the onslaught of new players, we will have to cap the server at a certain point.

There will NOT be wipe before open beta.

/e:

Open Beta has NOT started yet. We just started working an hour ago. Last preperations on the server are being made now. And before you ask: I can't give you a specific time.
It's done when it's done and it starts when it starts.

/e2: You might want to check out this link here

/e3: Explaining the lag:
Currently you may experience huge lag spikes for short ammounts of time.
Since we have a TON of people trying to log in the login server, or rather the database behind it, is trying to catch up and choking on the data volume it needs to create/handle.
To soften the blow on the system we are letting you in in batches of 500 players each - let them create the chars - then open up again.
So the ingame lag right now is NOT "real" lag - it's the database trying to catch up.
Last edited by Maerlyn : Yesterday at 20:47.
Yea, the game has alot of lagg atm since its the first release other than Close beta testing. I wouldnt say that this game is the best game there is out there.. personally i wouldnt beta Test it, but it doesnt have that bad graphic and the story line is good aswell...
The thing i didnt like the most is the subscription... maybe if they placed the Gold Status as Buying the game once but free Game play like Guild wars ^^ then it would be alot better.

They did say that feb 1 of 2010 was gonna be the beta opening... but they might open it 2-5days later cause the more the game goes on the more bugs they have been finding... and they want to make the game good enough for the expectations of players to be fullfield by buying subscription of the game.

Tags
mortal online