Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Videos & Podcasts > e*pvp Podcasts > e*pvp Podcasts - EN
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aions Double Exp Event + It's First Ban Wave

Discussion on Aions Double Exp Event + It's First Ban Wave within the e*pvp Podcasts - EN forum part of the e*pvp Podcasts category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 44
Aions Double Exp Event + It's First Ban Wave

Hey All members,

Im Podcasting Both Admin Lowfyr and John Dreads Post on Aion...

Pretty much They Double Exp Event is back, you can read more about it here :

Also Aions Ban Waves which was pretty tough and lots of members where Effected by it, Read more about it here :

-Lion2205
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Aion_lion.mp3 (1.62 MB, 171 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/22/2010, 21:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Good job mate

Tags
aion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to run 2 aions?
03/21/2011 - Aion - 8 Replies
hi im wondering how i can 2 Aions running because i try to click on the load and all it does is bring up my current screen. does anyone know how to run 2 clients? thanks
[cSRO] Double exp Event
06/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
On 16.06.2010 we will have double ext event and 3x droprates for 24 hours because of the Dragon Boat Festival. The event will start at 00.00 chinese time (18:00 gmt+1 german time). For those who wanna know what this Dragon Boat Festival is about, click on the link below: The Chinese Dragon Boat Festival Wang our chinese friend just translated the hole event about this Dragon Boat Festival. You can find it here:...
[RSRO]Double Experience Event
04/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
For those who dont look at the news at silkroad.ru "Wanderers of the Silk Road! Zhongli Quan finally gained immortality and now goes around the world with good deeds. The first thing Zhongli wants to do - to thank everyone and to share their valuable experience with all those who helped him in this difficult path. Thanks Zhongli expressed concurrence in raising experience at 100% for three days - from 22 to 25 April. Have a successful weekend!" :cool:
[cSro] Double Xp Event
04/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I'm sure the most of you do know it already, but since this short check a while ago we are getting 2x rates so enjoy while you can guys (im on Div2 - Alexander) :)
cSRO Double Exp Event!!!
03/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today 04.03.2010 at 12:00 (gmt+1) a double exp Event has started. For 48 hours you will get 200% EXP and SEXP. Have fun at grinding or plvling. Official message: http://www.srocn.com/news/announce/0304180617171. htm I dont wanted to open a new thread so i just edited this thread...