Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people

Discussion on elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old   #1
Administrator

elite*gold: 25777
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,607
Staff elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people

Dear Community,

during these troubling times we are reaching out to you, to bring your attention to the ongoing war situation in the Ukraine. We are certain that wherever you are in the world right now, you have heard about the news. Right now, in this very moment Russian troops are attacking Ukraine. As a result of this aggression, innocent people are suffering. They are losing their homes, their country, their loved ones and their lifes. We are seeing men and women who are leaving everything behind to enlist into the military in order to defend their country and their history from this unlawful and cruel invasion.

We as elitepvpers stand against wars, discriminations and aggressions of any kind. We as a community stand together for tolerance and a peaceful being together. As the situation in Europe is getting more and more serious, we would like to ask each and everyone of you, to do the bare minimum. This alone can be archived by simply verifying sources and not sharing any kind of fake news around the web. In this fragile situation it is very important to stick with the facts from trusted and verified sources. We strongly believe, it is not in the interest of the Russian population to have a war. We strongly believe that the majority of people just want to live a peaceful life, without harming and killing others. We respect every brave person that is out there right now and risking their own life by demonstrating against this war.

In order to support the Ukrainian people who are fleeing from this war, we decided to launch a giveaway. The giveaway includes 3x elite membership for one month and 5x premium membership for one year. You can enter the giveaway by simply donating an amount of at least 5€ to one of the NGOs listed below, or any other NGO of your choice, that is supporting the people of Ukraine. After donating, make a post in this thread. Please keep a receipt.

State account (also counts for the event):
https://twitter.com/ukraine/status/1...438497282?s=21
NGOs:
https://www.icrc.org/en/donate/ukraine-0
https://novaukraine.org/donate/
The giveaway runs until Saturday 5th of March 23.59pm.

Thank you for your contribution in this difficult matter.
Attached Thumbnails
elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people-thumbnail.png  
Thanks
126 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 958
The Black Market: 225/0/0
Donated to 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P from first NGO link.
https://mempool.space/tx/19043c4bbac...f911df5e917231

Donated to second link with pp dont wanna share my name.

Donated to third link https://mempool.space/tx/fa55622a0a6...99a6daf116e23b

I do not donate for the give away much more to support the Ukraine.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 19:09   #3

elite*gold: 110
people die everyday, the Ukraine situation is nothing special. Funny how people outrage if military actions are involved, when literary thousands of people die around the world every day. I guess people only support things that are trending or give them clout.
Thanks
21 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 19:16   #4

I don't know if you know this but EPVP originates from Germany which is based in Europe

Also EPVP is not responsible for world peace they are trying to help a neighboring country that's under attack by a real large military.

I am very thankful for EPVP posting for awareness around the current situation in Ukraine
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 19:18   #5

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexSIT View Post
Where is your humanity when Israel day by day killing all the palestine peoples and take their own lands? Do you have any proper answer for this? I will not donate any money for this type of discrimination!
Since most users are from Europe, a special kind of solidarity is present in this case. Most Europeans perceive the invasion as an intrusion into their political sphere. I think both conflicts are hardly comparable, but I can understand your point.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 19:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerogott View Post
Yeah, an invasion isnt something special.
Go back to the metin section you ******* clown.
yeah good job kid, you know exactly what I mean. Is it bad that people die ? obviously ******* yes, does genocides happened every year, ******* yes. Nobody said **** about the genocide in Africa and Yazidis.

stupid larrys here as usually
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 19:44   #7

elite*gold: 420
Save your inappropriate comments for the next edgelord election or /pol/.

When donating to Ukrainian Army make sure not to fall for the crypto impersonators in the comments.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 19:56   #8

It honestly really sucks whats happening over there right now. I know Ukraine is kicking some serious *** though.

I wonder if that Ukraine fighter pilot has taken out any more ruskies.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 21:14   #9

You should know by now when every single normie, social media platform, news agency, corporation is on the same side, you are being subjected to propaganda. The hacktivist group 'anonymous' that's being cheered on by the entire world is literally ran by the CIA.

Attached images are to a very very small amount of propaganda lies currently spreading like wildfire, convincing literally millions of normies of something that's not true.
Attached Thumbnails
elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people-ukraine3.jpg   elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people-ukraine4.jpg   elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people-ukraine1.jpg   elitepvpers stands with the Ukrainian people-ukraine6.jpg  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 21:15   #10

elite*gold: 9317
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Is there an opportunity to participate in the giveaway if you yourself are a citizen of Ukraine?
Old 02/26/2022, 22:07   #11

elite*gold: 106
It's just extremely sad this whole situation I really hope that everything will stop soon... this is dead it makes me sad
Old 02/26/2022, 22:10   #12

elite*gold: 2
Would be great, if you'd keep your hateful/meaningless comments to yourself.
People who live far away from Ukraine, might potentially not feel their citizens stress/panic, but those who live close to Ukraine or in Ukraine, understand. I'm kinda close to Ukraine as well (border with Belarus/Kaliningrad)

You're not required to donate as well, people who can/wish to - can, no one is forcing you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I wonder if that Ukraine fighter pilot has taken out any more ruskies.
Ghost of Kyiv doing his job pretty **** well
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 22:48   #13

Where is the Ghost of Kyiv Landing and refueling ?

As far is I know they lost every airport or is that bs ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 23:41   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2bober View Post
yeah good job kid, you know exactly what I mean. Is it bad that people die ? obviously ******* yes, does genocides happened every year, ******* yes. Nobody said **** about the genocide in Africa and Yazidis.

stupid larrys here as usually
Internal civil wars are not the same as an Independent nation being invaded by a nuclear superpower. If you have nothing good to say, just say nothing. No one on this forum wishes to hear your political opinion on other events outside of what this thread is about.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/26/2022, 23:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Internal civil wars are not the same as an Independent nation being invaded by a nuclear superpower. If you have nothing good to say, just say nothing. No one on this forum wishes to hear your political opinion on other events outside of what this thread is about.
Of course I will give my opinion and point of view on this topic, I dont care at all what you think about it. What are people expecting if a gaming forum posts high critical topic about a current war event. Religious and Political topics are intense, nobody is right.

btw the russian ukraine is an on going war since almost a decade, some people here believe that on day to another putin just randomly attacks out of nowhere.

war is bad and **** putin, is my stance.

if you cant have a normal conversation go eat a loli
Thanks
5 Users

Tags
russia, ukraine, war