Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers Newsletter July 2021

Discussion on elitepvpers Newsletter July 2021 within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old   #1
Hey there! Im using epvp!

elite*gold: 378
The Black Market: 201/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,583
Staff elitepvpers Newsletter July 2021

Dear Community,

Even though the last month was covered by various natural disasters worldwide, we hope that this message reaches you in the best of health.
Since we have often received similar questions in the last month, I would like to refer again to the F.A.Q part of the newsletter.
Also in July some things changed in the team and in the forums, which we don't want to reserve for you.

If you have suggestions and feedback yourself, feel free to post them in our Suggestions & Feedback forum as usual. Did you know, that you can look up all the old suggestions and feedbacks? You can check them out in our Suggestions & Feedback Archive.

Should you have missed the first edition of our newsletter and are wondering what this fuzz is all about, you can find the first version here.

The following forums have been added during the last month:

The following moderators have left our team during the last month:

• I keep getting captchas to use elitepvpers, what is the reason?
  • How you can trade safely on elitepvpers:
  • The trade went great! How can I rate it?
  • I have been scammed! What now?
  • I have received an unfair warning/infraction
  • More than one person in my home is using elitepvpers. Do I have to report this?

Account security is a very important topic for us and therefore we have added the 2-Factor-Authentication a little while ago. With this feature, we have added an important improvement to our already existing account security features, to protect your account from getting compromised. If you want to read more about this topic, read this announcement and activate the 2-Factor-Authentication today!

You want to use the full potential of the forum and support us in the further development?
Then take a look into the Elite Membership and upgrade your account.

You don't want to be notified about our news? What a bummer!
Notifications can be deactivated here.
Attached Thumbnails
elitepvpers Newsletter July 2021-jul-21-thumbnail.png  
Thanks
11 Users
Old 08/01/2021, 00:38   #2

elite*gold: 2066
Sexy site. Sexy changes. Sexy OP.
Old 08/01/2021, 01:49   #3

elite*gold: 20
good job sir
Old 08/01/2021, 04:16   #4

elite*gold: 1000
Some good info, much appreciated.
Old 08/02/2021, 13:27   #5

elite*gold: 122
Best
Old 08/02/2021, 15:32   #6

elite*gold: 0
Maybe we should start a campaign on this site and earn some money to help people affected by natural disasters, like the people of canadian city Lytton, people from Greece islands or Turkey affected by the wildfires.
Old 08/03/2021, 20:27   #7

elite*gold: 30
Awesome
Old 08/08/2021, 03:49   #8

elite*gold: 55
nice
Old 08/12/2021, 20:22   #9

elite*gold: 0
wow, came back to elitepvpers from 2018 or smth, had 53 news pinging as missed xD