Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ID Verification for everyone!

Discussion on ID Verification for everyone! within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old 02/05/2019, 09:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Nice, expanding safe trading on epvp is always a good thing!

Tags
id verification, verification, worldwide

« epvp*messenger - Beta! | elitepvpers Newsletter January 2019 »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Multiple WoW Account's , Good for Everyone or High Account's / Everyone is Welcome
07/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Contact: Skype: e-World-of-Warcraft eMail: [email protected] We Sell Top legit WoW Account's , High End Characters with INVINCIBLE's / MIMIRON's / SPECTRAL Tiger , ASHES Of Al'ar / BLACK QIRAJI BATTLE TANK
Is everyone telling everyone about epvp?
05/25/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 37 Replies
Is it just me or is this place getting overrun by absolutly everyone in conquer, from the people attempting to make whatever contribution they can to the filth on the soles of my tao's boots :rolleyes: .? For example, I just read a post here where someone asked where the phoenix mine was. It's like they find out about here even before they play the game. Join me when I say a big. What the Fuck!? I mean...when it comes to a point where people who can actually make hacks (not me, I...
OOG & IG Walker 100% verification
01/02/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
OOG & IG Walker 100% verification Is REAL. Please. You can look video a file of work of the program of verification. 100% Works IG Walker (1.36,1.37) OOG Walker (10.5.7 ,10.5.8, 10.5.9 , 10.6.0 ) The program does not break internal code Walkers IG Walker 1.37 IG Walker 1.37
walker verification
09/02/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey messing around with walker trying to get it to work I noticed that 10.4.9 when it tried to log in gave a invalid checksum error... Meaning that I think that walker verifies what version it is before logging in that is prob why. The old dll hack does not work for it anymore. Anyone know how to work around this by chance?