Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 10:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



ID Verification for everyone!

Discussion on ID Verification for everyone! within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Reply
 
Old 12/18/2018, 21:01   #16


 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 102/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 55
Finally we, die Ausländer, can get the ID Verified badge.



Link™ is offline  
Old 12/22/2018, 19:31   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 369
Received Thanks: 68
Great update for the larger sellers and middlemen, this just adds to their 'trusted' status.

Obviously there are all manners of red flags when providing your private personal information to admins/staff on here. Would never do it myself personally.


PUREh is offline  
Old 12/22/2018, 22:51   #18



 
elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 232
Received Thanks: 283
Thank you again for this wonderfull update/work !
Get my ID Verified badge ❤️
Pleasure Mia !
Mia Forever is offline  
Old 12/26/2018, 11:00   #19
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 300
Received Thanks: 10
Good morning , merry christmas, is there any other way except cryptocurrencies, to buy 234 gold(i got 26 gold) ? for the ID Verification ?



Ok i found it


FastEloBoosts is offline  
Old 12/26/2018, 20:45   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
great update! good news
and im thinking about getting id verified
CoinKeeper137 is offline  
Old 12/29/2018, 06:10   #21

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,076
Received Thanks: 579
Great news! I liked it.
ZΞDStorm is offline  
Old 12/30/2018, 12:31   #22

 
elite*gold: 156
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 25
Is the old way still possible ?
Mana is offline  
Old 12/30/2018, 19:23   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 74
If one user ID Verified scam anyone what will happen?

Btw, good update
You should insert paypal wallet at Required field to be verified too.
Nagatto is offline  
Old 12/31/2018, 15:52   #24
 
elite*gold: 53
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 30
I like
.Shinkz™ is offline  
Old 12/31/2018, 20:15   #25


 
elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,559
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagatto View Post
If one user ID Verified scam anyone what will happen?

Btw, good update
You should insert paypal wallet at Required field to be verified too.
You can go to the police - they can request the details from the user from epvp.

Data will only be given to government authorities - not to private individuals.
Kradau is offline  
Old 01/01/2019, 03:24   #26
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 743
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
You can go to the police - they can request the details from the user from epvp.

Data will only be given to government authorities - not to private individuals.
Wenn es jetzt um die ganzen scammers geht, dann kann man damit ganz bestimmt etwas gegen die ganzen noobs und paar mid. tier boyz unternehmen Oh und falls diese Person nicht in Deutschland lebt, dann passiert 8/10 überhaupt nichts
source: Ich war (nur ein Beispiel) Account-Verkäufer und hatte sogar luck, dass mein Onkel Anwalt war/ist.

Vielleicht seid ihr einfach zu alt, aber wir leben nicht mehr im Jahr 2000 & ihr solltet immer mit der Zeit gehen ... deswegen fand ich deine Idee "IP/cookies" einzuführen so lolig xD und das zu umgehen, wäre sogar noch einfacher ... nicht mal mein 12 Jähriger Bro wäre auf so ne Idee gekommen.

Ich finds ne goilee Idee, aber bitte nicht denken, dass man absolut sicher ist. Ein Typ erleichterte ca. 100+ customer auf Discord um ca. 60-90k BTC (ist schon ein Jahr her) und lachte/lacht sich mit der linken Hand am Sack einen ab ... xd

Ich denke einen guten Scammer der noch 1-2 skills in einem anderen bereich besitzt oder connection zu einer Person besitzt (hello ), sollte keine Probleme damit haben.

Also mir jucken schon die finger, aber dafür verdiene ich atm einfach viel zu gut nebenbei ... mal gucke
zozosexy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2019, 21:37   #27


 
elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,559
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by zozosexy View Post
Wenn es jetzt um die ganzen scammers geht, dann kann man damit ganz bestimmt etwas gegen die ganzen noobs und paar mid. tier boyz unternehmen Oh und falls diese Person nicht in Deutschland lebt, dann passiert 8/10 überhaupt nichts
source: Ich war (nur ein Beispiel) Account-Verkäufer und hatte sogar luck, dass mein Onkel Anwalt war/ist.

Vielleicht seid ihr einfach zu alt, aber wir leben nicht mehr im Jahr 2000 & ihr solltet immer mit der Zeit gehen ... deswegen fand ich deine Idee "IP/cookies" einzuführen so lolig xD und das zu umgehen, wäre sogar noch einfacher ... nicht mal mein 12 Jähriger Bro wäre auf so ne Idee gekommen.

Ich finds ne goilee Idee, aber bitte nicht denken, dass man absolut sicher ist. Ein Typ erleichterte ca. 100+ customer auf Discord um ca. 60-90k BTC (ist schon ein Jahr her) und lachte/lacht sich mit der linken Hand am Sack einen ab ... xd

Ich denke einen guten Scammer der noch 1-2 skills in einem anderen bereich besitzt oder connection zu einer Person besitzt (hello ), sollte keine Probleme damit haben.

Also mir jucken schon die finger, aber dafür verdiene ich atm einfach viel zu gut nebenbei ... mal gucke
mit den IP / Cookies gehe ich mal davon aus dass das bereits gecheckt wird - andernfalls kann ich es mir nicht erklären wie so viele leute nach 3 Posts weg sind lol.

Und ja, wenn du willst alles. Vielen wollen, wenige können.
Kradau is offline  
Old 01/13/2019, 01:35   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 13
Will be waiting the acceptance of foreign languages documents
Dr.Ryze is offline  
Old 01/29/2019, 15:51   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
how it works?
FishWhat is offline  
Old 02/04/2019, 22:43   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 7
Great feature for safe trades!


MasterChief343 is offline  
Reply

Tags
id verification, verification, worldwide



« elitepvpers Newsletter April 2019 | elitepvpers Newsletter May 2019 »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Multiple WoW Account's , Good for Everyone or High Account's / Everyone is Welcome
07/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Contact: Skype: e-World-of-Warcraft eMail: [email protected] We Sell Top legit WoW Account's , High End Characters with INVINCIBLE's / MIMIRON's / SPECTRAL Tiger , ASHES Of Al'ar / BLACK QIRAJI BATTLE TANK
Is everyone telling everyone about epvp?
05/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 37 Replies
Is it just me or is this place getting overrun by absolutly everyone in conquer, from the people attempting to make whatever contribution they can to the filth on the soles of my tao's boots :rolleyes: .? For example, I just read a post here where someone asked where the phoenix mine was. It's like they find out about here even before they play the game. Join me when I say a big. What the Fuck!? I mean...when it comes to a point where people who can actually make hacks (not me, I...
OOG & IG Walker 100% verification
01/02/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
OOG & IG Walker 100% verification Is REAL. Please. You can look video a file of work of the program of verification. 100% Works IG Walker (1.36,1.37) OOG Walker (10.5.7 ,10.5.8, 10.5.9 , 10.6.0 ) The program does not break internal code Walkers IG Walker 1.37 IG Walker 1.37
walker verification
09/02/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey messing around with walker trying to get it to work I noticed that 10.4.9 when it tried to log in gave a invalid checksum error... Meaning that I think that walker verifies what version it is before logging in that is prob why. The old dll hack does not work for it anymore. Anyone know how to work around this by chance?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.