Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers Newsletter January 2018

Discussion on elitepvpers Newsletter January 2018 within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Staff elitepvpers Newsletter January 2018

Dear community,

after a rather quiet start into 2018, there is not much to report for January. However, we have accepted some suggestions!

Should you have missed the first edition of our newsletter and are wondering what this fuzz is all about, you can find the first issue here.

Roadmap

Staff Changes

There were no changes to our mod team during the last month.

The following members have joined the content team during the last month:

Forum Changes

The following changes related to our software have been implemented or rejected:
Accepted suggestions:
Rejected suggestions:

We want you! - Editors wanted

You are elitepvpers. Sounds cheesy, but it is true. How so? Because you are the ones who have been filling elitepvpers with many valuable posts and discussions for years. Because you are the ones who breathe life into the forums on a daily basis. Because you are the ones who have been supporting elitepvpers, even during its toughest times, until today. A seemingly endless list with one common denominator — You.

We are currently increasingly looking for new editors to help us keep up with the latest news for our readers. Do you have any questions about this tender? Put this directly to our team leader wshbr!

You don't want to be notified about our news? What a bummer!
Notifications can be deactivated here.
Attached Thumbnails
elitepvpers Newsletter January 2018-thumbnail.jpg  
Thanks
13 Users
Old 02/11/2018, 18:12   #2

elite*gold: 1472
The Black Market: 206/0/3
purchase star level with e*gold?

zeit um meinen e-***** zu verlängern
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2018, 18:51   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Wasn't star level something that was implemented to show reputation on the board?
Old 02/11/2018, 22:20   #4

elite*gold: 0
hello i can't add my advertsing Because my image not active !! how i fix it ?
Old 02/11/2018, 22:24   #5

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by modyuasty3 View Post
hello i can't add my advertsing Because my image not active !! how i fix it ?
your images will show up once you reach 25-50 posts
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2018, 22:32   #6

The Black Market: 155/1/0
Hello,

we really need "2Factor Secured" Option for all members

thank you
Old 02/11/2018, 22:46   #7

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualising View Post
purchase star level with e*gold?

zeit um meinen e-penis zu verlängern
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Wasn't star level something that was implemented to show reputation on the board?
Hello sexualising and Spirited,

the original intention behind the systems implementation was to show the current "worth" of your account:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
Okay, here's the very brief explanation:

It's a rating system to show you how much your account is currently "worth".

So from here I'll go in more detail on the whole thing.

There's a whole load of different colors and the system is not yet at the point where we'd like it to be. At the end it should give you a more or less comprehensive picture of the user.
This topic is on our agenda since a few month and was initially suggested by Zonkee. Here is the suggestion .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 05:13   #8

Received Thanks: 4,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovuus View Post
Hello sexualising and Spirited,

the original intention behind the systems implementation was to show the current "worth" of your account:

This topic is on our agenda since a few month and was initially suggested by Zonkee. Here is the suggestion .
Thanks for the explanation and the link. Seems like only 40% are for the feature though... or at best it's a split topic between a relatively agreeing "I'd like that" and strong disagreeing "Absolutely Not!". Weird that staff would implement something that the majority of members don't want. Why is it on the agenda if that's the case (if you don't mind me asking)?
Old 02/12/2018, 12:39   #9

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Thanks for the explanation and the link. Seems like only 40% are for the feature though... or at best it's a split topic between a relatively agreeing "I'd like that" and strong disagreeing "Absolutely Not!". Weird that staff would implement something that the majority of members don't want. Why is it on the agenda if that's the case (if you don't mind me asking)?
At the time the administration accepted the suggestion the poll had been equal amounts for and against the suggestion. So if the admins think it's a nice to have feature, why not?

In the end, you already get level for buying elite*gold with the difference that with the new method it's a more effective way to support elitepvpers as well as that it takes a good amount of elite*gold out of the system, most likely having a positive affect on the exchange rate for elite*gold.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 19:02   #10

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
+++

In February 2018, AOTM and POTM take place once again!

Topic for AOTM #72: !
Topic for POTM #21: !

For further information check linked threads. Winners receive prizes!

+++
Thanks
1 User