Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mid-October Update: TBM Update, Goldmine, elitecases Affiliate Program

Discussion on Mid-October Update: TBM Update, Goldmine, elitecases Affiliate Program within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old 01/26/2018, 20:25   #61
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAMAT1K View Post
Just look at their other posts. I mean srsly, how obvious can you be?
Still:
If you've read the announcement carefully you'd understand that such posts are not against our rules anymore. And I really don't want to repeat myself over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeflow View Post
Either your'e able to auto ban or you're not. But if it needs atleast some hours, sorry but then most of the people still can use it even with a perma ban on epvp and thats not how it should work and you didnt make your homework.
We better give you a faster than checking every minute if one of the 7 million members has a new account. We need to cache things and momentarily that's the time span. Believe me: Such users don't care how many accounts they have to create.

Quote:
And even if it takes the time, you have bunch of moderators for every single sections and global mods,
which are in the position checking the sections and cleaning it up.
To come back to your metin2 user: He posts most of the time at 2-3am. We're (still) all humans here and do that in our free time. Therefore typical time spans like night or morning are not in our free time.

Quote:
Exaggerting. Atleaest it is your board. People just tell you what is happening right now and there is no good solution at all. Like I told you in the last post of me, there are alot more examples, where those boosted posts are happening and there is no result of proofing those posts. There are threads where it is obvious and yes "nothing happens".
Since we're talking about the Black Market: It's so big no one could (and should) check all thread by themself. Hence we're dependent on user reports. User who report/help a lot even get a reward in the form of the "Guardian" rank.
Look who's talking. Your last report was in Oct, 2017. If you see such posts please report them.

Quote:
I wrote the moderator to clean it up yes. But to be honest if it is my work for now to report everything and clean the sections, because moderators doesnt do it/see it, then just give me the moderator lol.

Its not the homework of a normal board user. Thats why you have moderators to do the job.
You're totally missing the point. Only because they can delete things it doesn't mean that they have to read every one of the possibly 1000 posts created in one day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2018, 20:37   #62

elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by LekoArts View Post
Still:
Believe me: Such users don't care how many accounts they have to create.
Thats a point i can 100% confirm.
Old 01/27/2018, 11:55   #63

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 133/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LekoArts View Post
Still:
If you've read the announcement carefully you'd understand that such posts are not against our rules anymore. And I really don't want to repeat myself over and over again.
In conclusion: Creating multiple accounts with VPN for just flaming other users is the way to go for them because even if they are doing it that obvious, spaming like 5 different people at almost the same time, mods and admins are just saying it's not against epvp's rules.
Old 01/27/2018, 12:03   #64

elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAMAT1K View Post
In conclusion: Creating multiple accounts with VPN for just flaming other users is the way to go for them because even if they are doing it that obvious, spaming like 5 different people at almost the same time, mods and admins are just saying it's not against epvp's rules.
I can agree we had one time a discussion with a Mod in the SB, i don´t know who it was but in fact he sayd "its not against the rules it will remain" even if the User is banned as all people can see "banned" and this would say enough about this user, but in fact as there is no ban reason shown public it´s not enough in my mind.

On other forums there is shown the bann reason, for example "banned for multiacc" and the multiacc. are shown as well.

Maybe it would be a solution as I have seen it in another forum, that postings of banned users will get like spoilered and will only be visible by clicking on it.
Old 01/28/2018, 21:44   #65

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
FYI: Everywhere else it's absolutely normal to not get involved with censoring feedback. You are an Amazon merchant and someone has given you a negative feedback? Well, your problem, get the case resolved yourself.

Over the years we've been (rightfully) massively criticized for removing negative feedback. Now finally we stopped doing it and there are still people complaining. Sorry, but we are not going to take a step back on user safety. If you don't like fake feedback, offer a proper solution without actual censorship. I could see a voting system for comments coming (something like "Was this feedback helpful?") and sorting them by relevance, including age, post count and ratings of the user in question, but that's about it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2018, 12:37   #66

elite*gold: 1640
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,335
Do we have to enable comments in trading threads at all, if we're now having a bump button? There's technically no difference if someone communicates via private messages or in the topic itself. The effort is the same and the feedback would only be possible with TBM ratings (if we're already comparing the Black Market with big trading sites like Amazon or ebay).

The only downside could probably be things like auctions / bidding and feedback for one specific service, but the first one could be solved with regular updates in the startpost (and more precise price ideas by the OP) and the latter with a indicator in the thread or in the TBM rating overview, so you can immediately see which rating was given for what service etc.
Old 02/07/2018, 20:57   #67

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Do we have to enable comments in trading threads at all, if we're now having a bump button? There's technically no difference if someone communicates via private messages or in the topic itself. The effort is the same and the feedback would only be possible with TBM ratings (if we're already comparing the Black Market with big trading sites like Amazon or ebay).

The only downside could probably be things like auctions / bidding and feedback for one specific service, but the first one could be solved with regular updates in the startpost (and more precise price ideas by the OP) and the latter with a indicator in the thread or in the TBM rating overview, so you can immediately see which rating was given for what service etc.
+1
Old 09/07/2019, 12:54   #68

elite*gold: 0
....so how do I actually verify a purchase? I bought a cheat, posted vouch for them, product works as intended and such and I don't know how to verify it.
Old 02/20/2020, 18:33   #69

elite*gold: 0
site çok güzel ama birde türkçe olsaydı süper olurdu. Çevirilerde bazı yerler tam çevrilmiyor cümle anlamını kaybediyor.