Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wanted: Podcasters

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by edman3 View Post
Im wondering maybe i should try to aplly for this as i am a working on a radio station...what stops me is the language =/
why does it stop you? You can always give it a try right?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
I'm gonna give it a try
vote 4 u

Old   #18

Since ePvP obviously wants English speaking podcasters, I'll just write this reply in English.

I already thought about doing podcasts and the like in the past. I believe I have a pleasing voice, and I suppose that my English is good to very good. People all over the Internet have told me that I sound somewhat like an American and that my English is basically very good.

My problem is that I usually don't know what to report on or what to talk about. So my question is, would it be possible to create a small podcasters team of two or more people working together? Some team members writing the texts or maybe choosing topics, and some others doing the actual podcast. I wouldn't mind

Still, no matter if it's possible or not, I will apply. If I can't think of anything to report on, I will just ask the users of ePvP. What they'd like to hear, or if they have any ideas.

One last question though. What is expected from the podcasters? As in, how many podcasts a month are necessary, how many are allowed?
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow. View Post
Since ePvP obviously wants English speaking podcasters, I'll just write this reply in English.

I already thought about doing podcasts and the like in the past. I believe I have a pleasing voice, and I suppose that my English is good to very good. People all over the Internet have told me that I sound somewhat like an American and that my English is basically very good.

My problem is that I usually don't know what to report on or what to talk about. So my question is, would it be possible to create a small podcasters team of two or more people working together? Some team members writing the texts or maybe choosing topics, and some others doing the actual podcast. I wouldn't mind

Still, no matter if it's possible or not, I will apply. If I can't think of anything to report on, I will just ask the users of ePvP. What they'd like to hear, or if they have any ideas.

One last question though. What is expected from the podcasters? As in, how many podcasts a month are necessary, how many are allowed?
You can always count on me If you ever need help with coming up with the topic for podcast pm me

Old   #20

elite*gold: 44
Quote:

Don't worry Us english podcasters will help you on a topic, if you cant find one we can find one for you and assing you to do some research on it .

On your last question, I think its as much as you Can Podcast a month but at least 3-5podcast per month i think O-o...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
On your last question, I think its as much as you Can Podcast a month but at least 3-5podcast per month i think O-o...
Alright, that's what I was basically waiting for Sounds doable! I'll post the application tomorrow.
Old   #22

Quote:
Alright, that's what I was basically waiting for Sounds doable! I'll post the application tomorrow.
Directly from my pm exchange with Lowfyr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr

well, that depends on you, we would love to see regular podcasts, but don't feel forced in any way, it's important that you have fun creating those podcasts.

I'll guide you after the first podcast is done
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Hey i new to the site just wanted to say hey to everyone
Old   #24

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwes View Post
Hey i new to the site just wanted to say hey to everyone
Wrong section to post that...
Please Resort to this section : Say Hello
Please next time read the forum rules or the sections.. before posting.