Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New feature: TBM Payments in cooperation with Paymentwall

Discussion on New feature: TBM Payments in cooperation with Paymentwall within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old   #1
Administrator

elite*gold: 53688
The Black Market: 253/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,054
New feature: TBM Payments in cooperation with Paymentwall

Some of you surely noticed the new "Payments" link on TBM profiles. Today we can finally lift the curtain and reveal the mist of secret surrounding this new feature.

Together with Paymentwall we have worked very hard on an interface which allows all of you (especially Power-Sellers) to send and receive payments of any kind via your TBM profile or Trade Requests.

What's in it for you?

Alongside excellent risk management on Paymentwall's side and support of various international payment options, all transactions will be sent to and processed by elitepvpers servers. That ultimately means that elitepvpers support can now explicitly track every step of transactions between traders, which increases security with trades overall.

To use this feature as a seller you should follow the instructions on our Paymentwall TBM API page first. Worry not, we have tried our best to make it as simple as possible.

After registering with Paymentwall, every seller can individually adjust his/her payment settings. All settings will automatically synch with elitepvpers.

All that buyers have to do is keep an eye out for the "Payment Options" panel in TBM profiles or Trade Requests. It should be easy to find as we positioned it visibly. You can't miss it! Please note that the seller must be registered with Paymentwall for the feature to show up in his/her profile.

In case a payment is processed by Trade Request, the transaction will automatically show up in the trade history of the buyer, seller and middleman (if you used one) and elitepvpers support will be able to see it. Chargebacks will be logged too, so our support won't need screenshots from external payment sites anymore.

As an additional treat we finally implemented the long awaited TBM listing feature. You can view TBM histories on TBM profiles. All ratings can be viewed in detail by clicking on the positive, negative or neutral ratings.

We hope you will like these new additions to our TBM systems and with this last feature for 2014 we wish you all the best for the coming holidays and of course good luck for our Christmas Event.

F.A.Q.:

Are there any fees for using Paymentwall?

Fees depend on the respective payment service provider.
Payments that are for instance made via Paypal directly to your account are subject to the usual Paypal fees. There are other cases (e.g. payment via SMS or prepaid) that might involve higher fees and that are therefore only useful for microtransactions. However, these can be deactivated in your Paymentwall account settings.

Is there a payout limit?

For payments via the SpiderPipe integration (Paypal, Amazon, Google Wallet, ...), the money will be credited to your account. For other earnings there is currently a payout limit of 100 USD.

Do I need to own a business in order to use Paymentwall?

No, you don't need a business nor any business papers.

I am already registered with Paymentwall, but am unable to use this feature.

Please contact us via Complaint Area forum.
Attached Thumbnails
New feature: TBM Payments in cooperation with Paymentwall-paymentwall.jpg  
Thanks
20 Users
Old 12/19/2014, 13:38   #2

elite*gold: 170
that link is wrong
(if you klick on the black market section)
Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/news//3532982-new-feature-tbm-payments-cooperation-paymentwall.html
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2014, 13:46   #3
Administrator

Fixed, thank you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2014, 14:28   #4

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 117/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Fixed, thank you.
little secret for u mate: there's a button and its actually the way to say thank you on here

but yeah so, this update is pretty amazing, gonna check it out soon
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/20/2014, 01:53   #5

elite*gold: 0
Is there anyway you could give a video demonstrating how to use this feature?
Old 12/20/2014, 02:33   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
still cant use any means of purchasing e*gold directly

sigh, good to know we have other options, though
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2014, 10:42   #7

elite*gold: 260
This is excellent!
Old 12/20/2014, 11:35   #8

mm i dont understand how exactly it works i mean i sell here an item the guy the want to buy it how have to follow the payment rule ? i dont understand the process and if this methos secure me from paypal chargebacks
Old 12/20/2014, 12:22   #9
Administrator

It's no chargeback protection, but if your trade-partner does a chargeback, the elitepvpers support is able to see it and will probably decide in your favour.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2014, 12:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
It's no chargeback protection, but if your trade-partner does a chargeback, the elitepvpers support is able to see it and will probably decide in your favour.
but i saw the have an advanced ption that they can support for chargeback issue from their part but i do not understand if this will have a fees

and i dont understand a buyer what payment can do i see bank transfer and credit card too
Old 12/20/2014, 22:57   #11
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzibar91 View Post
but i saw the have an advanced ption that they can support for chargeback issue from their part but i do not understand if this will have a fees
Yes, if you chose the advanced option (they charge 5% for it) Paymentwall will do the dispute handling for you.

Quote:
and i dont understand a buyer what payment can do i see bank transfer and credit card too
You can see all payment methods in your paymentwall account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2014, 01:43   #12

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
I was hoping that PayPal would've been available...
Old 12/21/2014, 11:14   #13

now my profile on paymentwall is set up on LIVE this mean i can receive payment ?
Old 12/21/2014, 11:32   #14

elite*gold: 53
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
I was hoping that PayPal would've been available...
paypal isn't protected people can refund back their money.
Old 12/21/2014, 12:24   #15

Oh awesome !, - Thanks Luke.

Tags
tbm