Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Statement/Open letter concerning the latest incidents

Discussion on Statement/Open letter concerning the latest incidents within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old 04/19/2011, 17:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
geez no questions at all

EPVP will win
Old 07/02/2011, 18:32   #17

elite*gold: 0
Did they sue EPVP for having RoM board where _USERS_ were selling gold & accounts etc?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
T>>ur latest Untradable = tradable to my latest Server Crash
01/12/2011 - RF Online - 4 Replies
i need it ASAP *BUT* Try first post here for those who are willing to trade only ! takenote: Server Crash = Item Dupplicate
Open Letter to DeadlyData
09/11/2010 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
Release the fucking files you selfish cunt. (the end)
An Open Letter to Nexon
04/16/2008 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
Well I hope you are happy. You have a rather popular game with Maplestoy, and I suspect that the cash shop and trading card aspects of it provide you with a very nice revenue stream. Like most online games some people choose to disobey the rules you put in place and you have chosen to try to protect your little game. Unfortunately instead of doing the reasonable but more costly and time consuming punishment of banning and removing from the rankings those who break the rules, you have taken the...
Letter to TQ
12/22/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 43 Replies
To TQ:If members of the TQ staff are reading this, I would like to say that I can no longer deal with you GOD DAM FUCKIN SERVICE! I mean I have so many just simply gay bugs with CO2! Why did you release this when you know there are still bugs? Now for some reason I can't even log 2 accounts because I get unknown error. To ePVP Members: I doing a general strike against the conquer service team by spamming their boards with all the bugs, each person using a different account name. And stop...