Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frogster sues elitepvpers

Discussion on Frogster sues elitepvpers within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/05/2011, 04:02   #136

elite*gold: 0
Maybe they are running out of funds to keep RoM running, and is looking at this as an alternative

I'm behind E*PvPers all the way!
Old 04/06/2011, 12:33   #137

Exclamation

The law doesn't take sides. Frogster demands his rights. Hoppfully justice will takes its course.
Old 04/06/2011, 13:46   #138

frogstar is kacke
Old 04/07/2011, 16:26   #139

elite*gold: 90
wel , i can give a few reasons already why blizzard and other company's are not complaining ( yes, got problems with tq but TQ itself is not complaining .. fake abuse complains but thats a other story )

blizzard thinks like microsoft is doing
if you play wow ... you will finaly buy wow to play the real game
you let others know about wow and they gain a lot of benefit from the users who "steal" there work

or to explain it in short , they gain more profit then they lose
if they need to fight it then they lose a lot more then they just leave it and gain stuff from it (microsoft is the best example there exist )

now to go back to frogster
there can be a few reasons they complain

1) they are just broken and does not find a other way to gain users
2) they think that they can do everything and just give it a try ... (like TQ does with invalid dmca complains)

and they are basicly wrong
they can not sue you because you give out hacks .. there is no law against it that it is forbidden to give out hacks of a game (or as they say , bug abusing)
its up to them to secure the server from the hacks that are getting released .. not our mistake that they can not secure it and it will never be our mistake that they get hacked

other reason , freedom of speech means that we can say a lot , but that law is limited to ( you should know that .. )

they are complaining about selling accounts
what law forbid to sell accounts ?? as long you do not do fraude is nothing wrong with it
but if they complain later about it is a other question , so its not a valid legal reason again

you sell gold ... you spended money on it and like to have money back ?? whats wrong with it as long it does not provide fraude (they lose a bit of money or maybe not , players keeps playing because they got gold ... else they just quit because out of gold ?? )

eather way how you look at it , they only gain benefit from it , and that are the reasons that blizzard allows those stuff (at own risk)

and now the best part of all
who says that YOU ( the forum , epvpers) are responsible for the content or action that WE ( the users , the forum browsers , the gamers ) do on this forum ??

its like that microsoft will complain to apple because a user suggested leopard X above windows xp on mac forum or on a microsoft forum ??

or google that complains to microsoft because there adblockers are blocking google ads ?? (lets sue microsoft because they use a adblocker to block ads ... )

the point i mean
you need to do a lot to get valid complains , it is not that it looks valid that they will win
as long you can provide some counter agruments then they will never win
and yes , it has to do with freedom of speech
it is that part that can safe a lot of problems , same as FAIR USE policy

but to make a end on this post
a forum can not be sued for stuff that other persones are doing , as there is no law that you will be responsible of what others are doing (thats where there is a tos for )

they can ask to take action , but you are not forced to take action as you got basicly nothing to do with it what others are doing
you provide a service to the public , but you are not a part of that public
you provide space to thell stuff to the public
but you are not the persone responsible of what i am typing

so if they keep complaining and finding differend reasons , then it means that RoM is dead in about 2 years ( failt to make it a succes and lost a lot of money on cases that are doomed to failt)

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/08/2011, 14:30   #140

Goodluck guys, hope you will win
Old 04/08/2011, 14:37   #141

elite*gold: 5176
Elitepvpers is a really great forum, I also hope that you'll win
Old 04/12/2011, 02:05   #142

pft screw frogster, everyone here at e*pvpers will always support this website =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by iManiac View Post
Elitepvpers is a really great forum, I also hope that you'll win
and dont worry mate im pretty sure they will win ^_^
Old 04/12/2011, 11:26   #143

You guys know they are douchebags that are lacking money and wants you guys to "pay" for it.

But seems fair, you guys can own them, LITERALLY.
Old 04/13/2011, 03:52   #144

i support Epvpr
Old 04/13/2011, 12:15   #145

Elitepvpers is the best !
Old 04/15/2011, 22:04   #146

I'm sure even if Fogster somehow managed to shut down the forum some group from here would probably shut down their entire website and all their games lol.
Old 04/19/2011, 00:41   #147

Elitepvpers for the win.

Old 04/21/2011, 13:59   #148

YEAH! WOOT GO EPVP!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Frogster sues elitepvpers-stickman.jpg   Frogster sues elitepvpers-takethat.jpg  
Old 04/22/2011, 04:53   #149

I would of never been able to make a private server if there was no elite pvpers

GO ELITE
Old 04/22/2011, 12:10   #150

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR! (FROGSTER)
LONG LIVE E*PVPERS!
Closed Thread