Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Um guys, incase you didnt know.

Discussion on Um guys, incase you didnt know. within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Um guys, incase you didnt know.

Dream dragon ISNT the names of the private servers, dream dragon is the name of dragonica when you translate their chinese text to english. Google translate is a good translator but doesnt fully translate it. So before thinking all these servers are the same read this lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2010, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 40
First of all : Dont u think ur making way to many topics for nothing ?
U could discuss here:

or here

Why u had to make new topic ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2010, 16:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutzzu14 View Post
U could discuss here:

or here

Maybe because he wants people to actually see it. Can't blame him for that now.

Yeah mate, was running thru a chinese forum, translator gave me "Dream Dragon Technology", whereafter the connection ****** up.
Old 12/31/2010, 18:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutzzu14 View Post
U could discuss here:

or here

Um just so you know, if you your self telling me to post it there actually looked through the thread youposted on your post, then you would've known i been posting it there. People didnt bother to read it so i made 2 threads, the first no one read it, the second i actually put a provable fact.

Thats the problem we have, how do you expect to understand anything when you dont bother to read? And since when was 2 threads too many?

Please close this thread, thanks.
Old 12/31/2010, 19:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnaruto View Post

And since when was 2 threads too many?
Since the first day forums ever existed?

There's a reason why people say DON'T DOUBLE POST. But you create entire double threads instead

Also, please stop making so many **** threads claiming you found a "new server" when it's the same server just with a new patch and accounts deleted.

If you want to share an UPDATE with that new deleted accounts patch, post in the original thread you made about the server.
Old 12/31/2010, 19:39   #6

elite*gold: 40
There should be a Moderator assigned around here to DELETE these kinda of topics.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2010, 21:15   #7

Oke closerequest
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2010, 23:21   #8

#request close
Old 12/31/2010, 23:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
Also, please stop making so many **** threads claiming you found a "new server" when it's the same server just with a new patch and accounts deleted.
I dont know about you, but I wouldnt buy a new domain just to wipe a server. *sigh* where were people when they handed out common sense?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2010, 23:44   #10

ALright, you know what close the threads il stop posting the servers. Didnt know i'd have people getting buthurt over a simple account wipe. I already got 1 infraction if i wasnt avoiding infraction i would hand common sense to you, how many times do i have to explain something so simple for you to get it? funny guy. Il let your dreaded misery deal with you.
Old 12/31/2010, 23:51   #11

Once again gaming forum members fail to read, i already requested a thread closure, there wasnt any need for you to come and waste your energy just to type a flame. And kilobre please if you're against these foreign server threads go play the other servers that are closer to US. Stop crying over this, let the people that care about the server play it and stop posting on it.

I do not see where it said for you to come and post on it, and im sure you didnt either. Im sharing it to the people that care not the people that are crying over it. If you cant deal with it dont even look at the thread, dont even CLICK the thread. I acnt stop you but if you're clicking it and looking into it then you got huge issues. If you're tired of the servers ignore the newer threads i post. Ok? thank you very much.
Old 01/01/2011, 05:57   #12

Don't see what all the butthurt is about, but thanks for the information.
Old 01/01/2011, 07:38   #13

Deleted