Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica emu/files

Discussion on Dragonica emu/files within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Dragonica emu/files

Hey leute.Ich wollte euch fragen,ob einer von euch die Dragonica files hat oder wenigstens einen Dragonica emulator.

Lg Denis
Old 08/03/2010, 00:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Warte auf das Darkonica Projekt die machen zur Zeit einen Emulator, aber zu 100% werden die denn sowieso nicht Public stellen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Extract *.dat files from Dragonica
07/29/2013 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
I'm looking for someone who extracted the *.dat files from the /data folder. Is there a way to encrypt them, in order to receive a final result of pictures or icons? (like the item icons) I'm working on a german Dragonica Fansite, that's why i am interested. I know this might be kinda illegal, but it's a lot of work to find the items ingame and then copy and paste it into a graphic programm to save them as actual pictures. just thought there might be an easier way? thanks in advance....
[Request] Malaysia (Chinese) Dragonica data files
10/20/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
I have a small problem. I downloaded the Malaysian (Chinese) version provided by the creator of the Private server, and my download became corrupted when it was almost done. Everything was successfully downloaded except for the data folder which contains UI.dat, Char.dat and etc. I was just wondering if someone could help me by providing me the Data folder trough Mediafire or any other...host. It just, it would be a big hassle to wait 6 hours for the download. All help appreciated, Thank You! ...
PServer files for DRagonica...
10/11/2009 - Dragonica Private Server - 1 Replies
So apparently there is a first private server, where are the private server files , i wanted to play the game single player on my pc...hoping i wont need mysql setup and all that other shit.