Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sell dragonica ch5 file and ch6 Galaxia file

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up delete

delete

Old 03/06/2018, 15:46   #2

Galaxia files are worthless these days wouldn't even justify a 2$ price tag.
The game even on latest Arcadia version is heavily exploitable and abuseable.
I can provide these files for free.
400 usd for galaxia?
Nice joke.

Old 03/08/2018, 07:04   #3

wish someone can released it for free.
Old 03/08/2018, 07:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octrpus View Post
Galaxia files are worthless these days wouldn't even justify a 2$ price tag.
The game even on latest Arcadia version is heavily exploitable and abuseable.
I can provide these files for free.
400 usd for galaxia?
Nice joke.
You can but not do.

UPDATE: and yeah he selling source code too

Old 03/08/2018, 11:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga3001 View Post
You can but not do.

UPDATE: and yeah he selling source code too
To be honest, he should say "Chapter 3 updated to chapter 5 and chapter 6 content and features", as it's likely the same **** that is already publicly available if you know where to look.

And why would Octrpus release the files? She knows that there's already a ton of bad servers out there that basically do no real development, and are there as a cash grab.
Old 03/08/2018, 12:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4V4N View Post
She knows that there's already a ton of bad servers out there that basically do no real development, and are there as a cash grab.
Because Octrpus have same server only for grab money. She download file from epvp and nothing change from 8 Months.
Old 03/08/2018, 20:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga3001 View Post
Because Octrpus have same server only for grab money. She download file from epvp and nothing change from 8 Months.
That's cute... Octrpus is staff on my network, and has outright declined payment or gifts for the work she has done multiple times now? We also don't use files from EPvP , and you yourself are using the exact same files.

It's cute that you like to run your mouth, but when you spew nothing but illogical nonsense you should really stop.

Octrpus is probably one of the few people in the Dragonica/Dragon Saga pserver scene (and even the pserver scene in general) who has shown any level of integrity. Most of our internal planning discussions have been in how to not make a pay to win server, and what can be done to elevate our server to something more than the same generic project everyone else insists on doing, which seems to be the opposite of what I see from everyone else.

Maybe you should focus more on making your server actually worth playing than making up false claims about others.

Not going to respond as I'll go back to being productive and do something valuable with my time rather than respond to someone who's literally got nothing going for them.
Old 03/08/2018, 21:00   #8

100 % scam if you don't show us screens about CH6 Source.
Old 03/09/2018, 17:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4V4N View Post
We also don't use files from EPvP.
hehehe. Nice joke
Old 03/11/2018, 02:36   #10

a public database was used as a base to work from that's why those Chinese items are there, has no relation to the files being used just the database.

Source code is way back from the Lavalon private server.
Which of course isn't publically available.

Just to clear that up for you.

That being said, nothing written on this page justifies paying 150 - $400 for a bunch of binaries that are full of exploits and holes.

None of the current released private servers are using good enough security.

If I put a release of these files for free download I am only promoting the creation of more severs that have no security.
I would advise nobody to work on Dragonica or Dragon Saga unless they have an experienced programmer to work with and a source code they are going to develop from.

All the current released binaries are too insecure.

Don't spend money for any of those files.

Original post contains no information on selling source code.
This post isn't even structured properly it gives you no information on what is even being offered.
Old 03/11/2018, 20:54   #11

Quote:
Source code is way back from the Lavalon private server.
Which of course isn't publically available..
Source code chapter 4 is public, but not available on epvp right now but you can found him in another site.

Have a nice day
Old 03/11/2018, 23:46   #12

Typical russian kid focusing on one part of the entire discussion that wasn't even my argument to being with.

Posting a CH4 source doesn't make it 1:1 the one we are using either way?
I don't care what files you have and honestly don't care how they compare to what files are being used at Adept.

The entire point of my post is the ch5 and ch6 servers are not worth a single penny.
And unless you can argue against that, might as well not say anything at all.
Old 03/12/2018, 05:08   #13

Quote:
Posting a CH4 source doesn't make it 1:1 the one we are using either way?
I don't care what files you have and honestly don't care how they compare to what files are being used at Adept.
File 1:1 from adept
Quote:
The entire point of my post is the ch5 and ch6 servers are not worth a single penny.
And unless you can argue against that, might as well not say anything at all.
Yes, Dragonica in 2018 whit source code that nothing. But you can easy found ch4 and smaller source code.

Your argument was that you can give the files for free, but you don't do it, and you can't give it a normal argument. Argument like much server is open, sound like ****, like you scary that if server is **** he will closed after 1-2 week or day. Adept is same **** because he work over 8 mounth and you don't change smth. All exploit is work, all bug is actually like character select.
Old 03/12/2018, 12:41   #14

The server you are looking at is a public test server I stopped developing on it a long time ago, all other development has been done in private. So of course you're not going to see anything that has been worked on over those "8 months" like you said. Kind of sad that your're counting, are you really that worried about Adept opening up their server?

My argument is not that I can give the files for free. I said I can give them for free and I would rather do that then people spending money on garbage.
If some genuinely wants those files and has a valid use of them I would provide but most people here don't.

My argument is this guy in his original post is selling 2 sets of files for an absurd price.
These files shouldn't be sold at all since if you make a server with them it is extremely insecure and exploitable.

Kind of petty of you to keep focusing on adept, I couldn't care what you think about it your opinion doesn't mean anything to me.

All I care about is this guy basically scamming people by selling useless files at a ridiculous price.
Old 08/22/2018, 10:58   #15

Can you share me this server ?

« Dragonica Concept Art [PSD] Download | Autopatch for dragonica »