Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatling Rush No Cooldown confirm?

Discussion on Gatling Rush No Cooldown confirm? within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gatling Rush No Cooldown confirm?

Does the no cooldown hack work with gatling rush? Can anyone comfirm that? If it does, can anyone tell me what im doing wrong
When im using it, it says no cooldown is enable but it only shows the animation of me using gatling rush multiple times
Old 10/20/2009, 21:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
depends on what server you are on...
on THQICE with Kane49 hack.. it works

GR + no mana -> best way to bot/play

if it doesn't work for you, most likely because the monsters you vacced in are out of your range. Try lowering the vacced range, I use 150 for mine and I hit almost all of them except for an odd one sometime.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] gatling gun
08/19/2010 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
hallo, ich such nen acc der nur ne gatling gun hat und sonst nichts.... macht mir maal bidde ein paar angebote... thx dude
Can anyone confirm this?
02/15/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
My GC Patcher recently updated (5 Minutes ago?), when I try to open GC with the hacks I get this message: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h183/crasgear/L ol-6.png are the hacks patched or something?
Can any one confirm
02/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Can some one please confirm this: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/swg-exploits-hack s-bots-tools-macros/76708-free-swg.html I want a second account but wouldnt like to pay lol
Confirm please
01/29/2008 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Well this hypothesis is probably posted somewhere on this site that I can't find or somebody that has experience in hacking already thought of this and knows it will not work, but I have not seen a thread talking about it, so here it is. If I start War Rock then i use task manager (ctrl + alt + del) and i end process PnkBstrA.exe / PnkBstrB.exe, would it just close PunkBuster and it wont detect anything? Or at least anything it did not detect yet and won't scan my computer ? Simple Terms...
Confirm please??
07/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I read on the CO website in a player tip from someone that there is a bot that nocks of the 0's from the prices in your stall. ie 500,000 becomes 5. is this true? thx