Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unpacking dragonica.exe

Discussion on unpacking dragonica.exe within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unpacking dragonica.exe

right im not the best at this. but i have unpacked asprotect 1.23 rc 4 a couple of times before. problem is it does not work out like other version of asprotect 1.23 i have seen before. I can find the ep + new oep....filter out the "junk" code...... but the stolen bytes and/or rebuilding always seem to go wrong.

I also think its packed again with themida, though peid does not say this (warnings pop up about debugger from themida if you dont use isdebuggerpresent.dll to hide olly)

also another problem is reparing the iat as ImpRec is detected by gg/themida and is part of the unpacking proccess. you have to run the exe first and attach >< gg detects ImpRec.

the finished version with all these mistakes (unpacked) works up untill server selection then you cant enter server.

any1 got any ideas? or any help?
Old 09/29/2009, 06:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
crc