Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stupid Anti-Botting System (THQICE)

Discussion on Stupid Anti-Botting System (THQICE) within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Stupid Anti-Botting System (THQICE)

Hi everybody, I'm wondering if any of you have found a way around that gay anti botting system in THQICE. The one where a pop up message appears and makes you answer a question. It's kinda hard to keep botting since I'm leaving my computer on overnight.. So please, if any of you know a way around this, or Kane, if you can whip something up against this with your pro skills, I'll be really grateful. Thanks!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2009, 09:37   #2

what exactly comes up? maybe post a screenshot
if its a messagebox thing you could try to fix this via ollydbg

Old 09/17/2009, 09:47   #3

LOL a message box?

Never recall seeing anything like this in a game as an anti-botting protection.
Old 09/17/2009, 09:50   #4

ooh boy i saw many things from game devs depressed about what ways the hackers know to f**k their anti hack trials and then building such stupid stuff thats simply annoying everyone

i dunno what exactly they made cuz i play gpotato but maybe Crisis07 posts up a screenshot, i think they made an ingame message like when you were asked to join a group or sth like that
this could be fixed with a debugger like ollydbg by just jumping over the box so that it wont appear anymore

Old 09/17/2009, 23:38   #5

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMale View Post
ooh boy i saw many things from game devs depressed about what ways the hackers know to f**k their anti hack trials and then building such stupid stuff thats simply annoying everyone

i dunno what exactly they made cuz i play gpotato but maybe Crisis07 posts up a screenshot, i think they made an ingame message like when you were asked to join a group or sth like that
this could be fixed with a debugger like ollydbg by just jumping over the box so that it wont appear anymore
I think that wont work.

My theorie:
Server -> Send Packet -> Content: Bot Check
Client -> Recieve Packet -> Content: Question

If you wont answere the question after a certain time you will be expelled/kicked what ever.
Old 09/18/2009, 00:16   #6

It's an anti-afk checker where if you are in a public map for awhile, they send you a message asking 'How many [x]'s are in this picture?' and you have to press a button.

[X] is usually a number or a letter and u are given 3 minutes to answer before it warps you back to town.
Old 09/18/2009, 00:20   #7

i never got this message when i bot mm

btw, Kane49 will continue with THQ
Old 09/18/2009, 00:43   #8

It's only on 'public' maps (i.e. non-mission maps) where other people can come along and see you botting.
Old 09/18/2009, 03:39   #9

okay if its with packets it wont work with jumping over it but maybe it would be possible to write a dll looking for the packet recieved when the server asks the question
maybe in that packet is the right answere and the dll reads that out and sends the right answere packet automatically
but as i dont play the THQ version i cant look for that packets ^^ maybe syntex can?
Old 09/18/2009, 07:22   #10

I just started, spent a bit of time searching for those devil soul stones. Got to chaos map so I could farm some powders to make money to buy a decent weapon. Bot check came up, I did it, ran down to get a drink and food. Come up and I'm sitting in town... Stupid bot check thing comes up WAY to often. I wasn't even botting, I was just sittin on one of those safe ledge thingies XD

My guess is that you cant use a packet search thing because it wont send a packet. It waits for you to send the answer back to the server where it checks it, then sends you to town if wrong. Thats how I would do it =S
Old 09/18/2009, 22:55   #11

Find the randomizer function, from that, you can generate whatever answer you want, 1,3,5 or 7...Then its pretty easy to make a bot to autoclick to the location of your correct answer every hour...
Old 09/18/2009, 23:16   #12

elite*gold: 20
LOOOOOL this pop does only come if you grind outside the dungeons ^^ if u're in a dungeon there's no bot checking system xD
Old 09/24/2009, 22:24   #13

elite*gold: 20
Do not post questions in the [No Questions] section! (Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits)

If you want to ask a question about a hack, do so in that hack's thread, or in the Discussion forum. (Dragonica)

/Moved

Tags
anti, bot, dragonica, thqice

« It's seems that no hacks are working anymore (HS update) | Dragonica Bot »