Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica Dupe

Discussion on Dragonica Dupe within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragonica Dupe

hallo und zwar suche ich eine der in Fantasy Dragonica p-erver dupen kann bin bereit zu zahlen aber mit beweis
Old 08/06/2014, 08:11   #2

not possible i think
Old 08/06/2014, 14:41   #3

Yes there is a dupe bug but i need a little more informations to do it (i'm searching because i know with what we do it)
Old 08/07/2014, 09:13   #4

I used to be able to dupe b4 they patched it ( I also got banned). To those who knew the old method, if you want to collaborate with me to find a way to work around the fix/ find an entirely new one just send me a msg.
Old 08/10/2014, 15:43   #5

You can't duplicate items anymore , unless if you work on a new way throught cheat engine. You just need to be smart to find out the hex values of the script that want to copy and manipulate them. It's kinda hard to tell you the truth but oh well...good luck with that !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2014, 09:15   #6

child please, I don't need no 3rd party program to dupe. You just gotta find flaws within the game mechanics to your advantage. The only hard part is coming up with outrageous ideas where its only possible if you think outside the box, don't play the game how it's supposed to be played. No matter what MMO it is, there will always be a glitch that enables players to dupe, its not easy but its out there.
Old 05/04/2016, 23:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlzx70 View Post
child please, I don't need no 3rd party program to dupe. You just gotta find flaws within the game mechanics to your advantage. The only hard part is coming up with outrageous ideas where its only possible if you think outside the box, don't play the game how it's supposed to be played. No matter what MMO it is, there will always be a glitch that enables players to dupe, its not easy but its out there.

I got some kind of a glitch to dupe for dragonica if youre interested to find out pm me at denis_denis127 skype ..