Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding the NO CD hack on FuckDragonica

Discussion on Regarding the NO CD hack on FuckDragonica within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/02/2009, 19:52   #16

elite*gold: 20
Purely Client-Sided? Make a Ranger. No cooldown is made for Rangers (Frognik's Class) so their main 2 skills have no cooldown.
Old 08/02/2009, 20:04   #17

elite*gold: 0
exactly. some skills like gattling rush is totally spammable. NO CD at all.

thats why ive opened this thread as some people (like myself) cant get it to work.

Looking for solutions.
Old 08/02/2009, 22:58   #18

I know, I just got ranger and I've sped up my MM completion time from 20-25 minutes to 5 minutes.
Old 08/02/2009, 23:52   #19

Follow the steps in my guide. (That includes step 6, deleting Dragonica)
Old 08/03/2009, 04:20   #20

seriously that doesnt fix it.

i went back to school today and it works again. only in school and not at home.

am using the same laptop so i reckon its the network settings, not the permission stuff.
Old 08/03/2009, 16:41   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthate View Post
seriously that doesnt fix it.

i went back to school today and it works again. only in school and not at home.

am using the same laptop so i reckon its the network settings, not the permission stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taepal of s n 0 xd
I found out that CD is greatly affected by either your connection speed or the way you are connected to your internet.

At first when im using my lappy im using a direct lan connection which is limited to 100Mbps connection and i cant spam gatling rush. Then i've tried wireless with the default setting i still cant spam Gatling. Then i notice that my wireless connection is only set at 54Mbps. I know that my lappy is capable of connecting to wireless "N" so i made some tweaking with my router and lappy to sync with Wireless N connection. When done i was able to connect with 150-300Mbps depending on how far i am to the router. I log in-game then tried spamming gatling on MM and it was a success. I think connection speed or your ping may have affect on how CD works since you are forcing the server to execute a fast cooldown on skills.

I dont know if this will work for others but it works for me like charm.

Thanks frognik for a great hack.

Thanks
Your internet connection might be the problem as well.
Old 08/05/2009, 13:47   #22

This might sound stupid, but can you check all the settings in your school, write them down or something then apply them to your network, and check result?