Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Dragonica IAH 's hack (money and damage)

Discussion on [Request] Dragonica IAH 's hack (money and damage) within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/03/2009, 16:39   #16

elite*gold: 20
Way to revive a thread guys. Anyways, we don't have this hack yet. And No Cooldown only works for a few skills.

Old 08/24/2009, 02:43   #17

elite*gold: 0
i jz hate the gameguard i cant anything to hack because the gameguard can some 1 teach how to close the gameguard with running the game...
Old 10/28/2009, 08:18   #18

i noe how to close game guard
Old 12/09/2009, 14:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
Way to revive a thread guys. Anyways, we don't have this hack yet. And No Cooldown only works for a few skills.

is there any lvl hacks for dragonica ?
Old 12/10/2009, 15:30   #20

elite*gold: 20

Quote:
In english available only at the moment!
Die deutsche Version folgt in Kürze, Versprochen!

Hello new user! I'm pleased to welcome you to elitepvpers.com (formerly known as e*PvP). You may have noticed that we are a very big community and our member count is fast growing. Also the growing demant for what we do let other people pay more attention to this project.

Due to these reasons, it's necessary to write you guys this guide trusting that there won't be any problems, misunderstandings or other sorta things.

1a. What we are

We are a non-commercial community which is principally involved in exploiting so-called MMO(RP)G's (Massively Multi Online (Role Play) Games). But we do also give support* to several game emulation software (i.e. to make your own private server!) and so on. In fact, this community is involved in the following subjects:

- Exploiting of MMORPGs (Exploiting / Hacking / "Cheating")
- Creating your own Server (Emulation)
- MMORPGs in principal!

1b. What we are NOT

- A group which is coding your personal hack / cheat / finding an exploit which is only for you to use!
- Gods: We don't know everything!
- Bound to like you, answer your questions, let you post, to not ban you!**

* = We *give* support, but we don't *have* to. but in most cases, we do =)
** = We are non-commercial and we want to keep this forum clean of flamers, haters, spammers, suckers.

2a. What we (can) do:
  • Help you to understand what exploiting is, means and how it works in most cases.
  • Help you to become more experienced in understanding online games and the technical stuff of them.
  • Help you to enhance your knowledge about coding, hacking, exploiting, gaming.
  • Show you a bunch of working exploits for several games - free for you to use!***

2b. What we (can) NOT do:
  • Code any hacks you want.
  • Unban you if you have been banned from any online game.
  • Answer your questions 24h a day, 365 days a year.

*** = Please see "Note 4" for more details.

Okay, now you know the main facts about e*PvP. Now, how to start? First, you need to know a few things:

Note 1: In this community, we are using a so-called "Karma" feature. As from your second post you are able to give anybody positive karma you want to. We are using Karma, to recompense a user if he did honorable things for us (means: for the community!). Examples:

- User XYZ created a new (working!) hack and offers the hack to all of us.
- User ABC helped you out with a very nerve-splitting problem.
- User AFK wrote a tutorial how to use a new exploit in game QWERTY.

In the past every user had the possibility to give negative karma. As we experienced negative side-effects with this we changed the allowance to give negative karma and so only the staff is able to do so. So you can be sure that in the future every negative karma point given is wellfounded. Who will get negative karma points? Users who flame, spam, ignoring our rules.

Note 2: Staff and users spending much time in writing sticked topics with important informations, "how to"-tutorials and all thos useful things. Please keep your eyes open when browsing our forums before you start asking for something.

Note 3: Also before posting, use the build in search function! I know everyone keeps saying this, but we do really file every post and topic so that you can use / read them anytime you want!

Note 4:We are using a "Level-Acces"-System! The public access is given by registering - then you are Level1! After 1, we got Level2. Level2 users can access some more forums in which they are discussing new (and NON-PUBLIC) exploits / hacks / cheats which CAN be very dangerous and DONT HAVE TO give them a decided advantage (they are testing them out not for getting more gold or something, they do this because they are interested in learning how they work!) You CAN gain Level2 access when you have a bunch of posts (with < 1% spam!), when you did much work for the community, when you are experienced and interested in exploiting, gamehacking and sorta stuff. Also, we got those Level3 guys, never seen one of them, i guess they are those real hardcore guys - never think of them, they pwn =)[/b]

Now you know everything you have to know.

Hope you can start well in here and have much fun posting and exploiting!

We all started as a newbie! No one will ever know everything from the beginning!' border='0' alt='We all started as a newbie! No one will ever know everything from the beginning!

Soulwinter by order of the whole e*PvP - Team / Community
Old 12/22/2009, 03:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHe0r|x View Post
i jz hate the gameguard i cant anything to hack because the gameguard can some 1 teach how to close the gameguard with running the game...

Try using HideToolz to hide CE.
The probability of success is low, but there's a chance GG won't detect it.
But still, why would you want to hack Dragonica?
The combos, the graphics, the monsters, they're all very enjoyable.
I'll bet it's even better to form a group and go grind in some map rather than hacking.

Good luck though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2009, 11:57   #22

thk kub
Old 12/30/2009, 21:17   #23

7G33735YUY8FKWU9
Old 07/25/2010, 11:59   #24

where can i get dragonica hack...???
tell me plzz....
Old 07/25/2010, 15:33   #25

you have hack?
Old 08/22/2010, 20:18   #26

were are thx link?
pls show me!!^^
Old 08/22/2010, 20:28   #27

sorry!!
were are the link? pls show mee!! :P
THX :P
Old 08/23/2010, 05:12   #28

WHEN are people going to learn that such things as GOLD ( ingame currency ) and damage( of ANY sort ) is SERVER SIDED. and you can't make "hacks" to change them.

you would have to hack the server DIRECTLY to change something like that...

these people just make me want to /facepalm !!!
Old 08/23/2010, 05:39   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruano View Post
Try using HideToolz to hide CE.
The probability of success is low, but there's a chance GG won't detect it.
But still, why would you want to hack Dragonica?
The combos, the graphics, the monsters, they're all very enjoyable.
I'll bet it's even better to form a group and go grind in some map rather than hacking.

Good luck though.
Well Right now people might have some problems in finding a good party to level even with the new exp 5% patch and stuff. Also if you're seeing a crowded server most of the people are just afk selling stuff or leveling in higher mission maps, so it might be hard to find a pretty good party to grind
ehehhehe
Closed Thread