Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JDragonica - Login Probleme

Discussion on JDragonica - Login Probleme within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JDragonica - Login Probleme

Hallo liebe Community^^

Ich habe mal die letzten Tage probiert, aufm offiziellen japanischen Server zu spielen. (Auch um mal schonmal den neuen Patch anzuschauen! ) Es hat auch funktioniert, hab einen Schurken bis Level 15 gezogen. Nun komm ich aber nicht mehr ins Spiel rein.

Das Einloggen ist anders beim japanischen. Man muss sich auf der Website einloggen, und von dort aus den Patcher+Client starten. Komischerweise funktioniert das auch nur mit dem Internet Explorer. Mit Chrome/Firefox startet der Patcher erst gar nicht. Wenn der Client gestartet ist, komme ich bis zum Titelbildschirm, wo dann nur eine Meldung erscheint: "Login Fehler, probiere es bitte noch einmal."

Nun meinen Frage, an diejenigen, die sich mit JDragonica auskennen: Ist das normal, dass man mit dem Login Schwierigkeiten hat? Was kann man dagegen tun? Oder kann es sein, dass meine IP geblockt wurde?

Ich habe schon mehrfach probiert heute und es funktioniert nicht. Es ist auch keine Wartung heute.

Danke im Voraus! =)

English:
I tried to play some Dragonica on the official Japanese server. I could play the past days, but now I can't login. The whole login process there is different. You have to login on the website (with Internet Explorer, other browsers don't work) and then start the Patcher+Client from there. At the Title Screen, I only get: "Login Error, please try again."

Is it normal to get Login Errors all the time? Is there a way to get rid of this? Also, does the Japanese Server have an IP block, so non-japanese players can't login?

I tried several times today to login, and there's no maintenance.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06/26/2011, 03:52   #2

First,

On Internet Explorer, navigate on this site:

notice the s after http?

then input your username and password, after that, the load will page and it will logged you in

But after you logged in, it will revert back to normal http

Make it to then press enter.

Now Press the Game Start located at the top center of the page, it will load the patcher.

I think there's no IP block. I'm not from Japan but I can play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2011, 10:21   #3

I tried that, but I still get a login error. The patcher and client will load for me. But at the Dragonica title screen I just get this login error...

Maybe the connection from Europe to Japan is too slow, and it times out too quickly.