Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dragonica Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice

Sell All dragonica Hack and Tools

Discussion on Sell All dragonica Hack and Tools within the Dragonica Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Sell All dragonica Hack and Tools

Hello guys

I want to tell you somethings Special.

I sell many cheats like dupe and hack every items in all dragonica ( private ) server.

I sell tools for develop and tools for cheating speed hack / teleport.

I sell many New MpPack for every private server thai/Europe...

I sell Dragonica last chapter server files with all new items/dungeon/options with already added protection corrected in server side.

Thanks contact me
discord : DEXTER#6537

Old 03/27/2020, 10:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I advise anyone not to do any kind of business with this guy as he is a fraud and known to scam.

If you slow down his hack video you can see he is just unpacking a client and table data and doing nothing else he opens a random file that can't be used for anything.

You dont need tools for speed hack or teleport these can be done with any memory editor like cheat engine

He does not have mppack for all servers only the ones there use the same encryption as the mppack he has been given and has only shown proof so far of Dragonica Elga and Divine

There is no item/dupe hack on divine that this idiot could use as I have tested the server for exploits myself.

If you want chapter 5 dragonica files the development community discord provides them for free, do not do business with this fake "hacker" I urge you for your own sake

As a sidenote never trust a guy that edits his footage to shake and move around to make it seem cooler.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2020, 14:52   #3

ahah !

I don't show my trick on that video that's normal !

You know nothing for many weeks, I cheated on your server "Divine" your staffs are stupids.
I can duplicate every items and can get every items i want that.

Yes need to unpack after i do my trick for cheating.
If you don't have source code on your server you can 50% dupe !

I have all private server MpPack i know and i will show on my clients to make the cheats on server.
If you talk for nothing i will release a video for destroy your server "Divine" i can also down your content stupid guy.
Old 03/27/2020, 17:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont think you understand who you are talking to, I am not a staff of divine I work on adeptgamer.
I am the one who made the devil soul stone exploit public.
I have much deeper understanding of the game files than you ever will I can promise you do not have an mppack for adept so saying you have every single mppack for every server when there are multiple changes to encryption per server is stupid.
You do not know any non public cheats or exploits you dont even know how to use the tb.bin files they can not be used to "hack" those files simply help the client stay in sync with the new server data from the database.

If you're going to sell everything you've stated and only show a simple video unpacking one servers client because you got your hands on a semi public mppack then you are an idiot
You also posted this thread in the wrong section
There is no such thing as 50% dupe

I have unpacked and tested all public exploits on divine
Only a few minor private exploits work with it

This comes form someone who is experienced and not some French kid posting unpacking videos trying to look cool.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2020, 18:51   #5

Adept yes already unpacked that client and yes.
I have your MpPack, I will share it for proof !

I don't talk about soulstone hack you stupid guy.
And don't waste my time idiot !

Already sell for 24 players that hack with proof.
Old 03/27/2020, 19:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You have 24 hours to show proof that you have unpacked adept
And 24 hours to show proof of sales or you are admitting to taking ****.

Goodluck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2020, 20:05   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For you to have Adept MPPack you would need one of the following:

a) access to our VCS, a SSH key associated with a manually approved account that was manually given access to the proper repo. That or you managed to hack into our VCS server which like all our servers I check on a daily basis.
b) you have CH5 source code, and were able to figure out the exact changes we made to break compatibility with other MPPack.

Sadly, the likelihood of either of those is nil because you're not exactly winning any awards for intelligence.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2020, 21:19   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

24hours later you failed to deliver any sufficient proof, just empty trash talking like always. Saying "proof" and showing proof are two very different things, all you have done is made yourself look like an idiot.

If anyone reads this post and is interested in getting server files and working on the game look for the thread posted about the development discord, if you're looking for "hacks" ignore this moron and go to the proper section.

If he cant even deliver proof to backup his statements how can you expect him to deliver what you are supposed to be paying for.
Old 03/30/2020, 22:14   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,394
Arrow Dragonica -> Dragonica Trading

#moved

Thanks
1 User

Tags
dragonica 2020

« Gold / Or Dragonica Europe | Selling Gold Vywern Server »