Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dragonica Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Warpportal Dragon Saga Items

Discussion on [WTS]Warpportal Dragon Saga Items within the Dragonica Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTS]Warpportal Dragon Saga Items

Currently in possession of a range of socket cards from g3 to g6. These include crit dmg 10* cards, max physical atk/matk 10* cards, max hp % 10* cards and con 10* cards. As well as that, I've also got range of elemental resist and atk cards from g3 to g6.

For items that aren't cards there is a car pet with max hlt and atkspeed as well as some 15* solar rings.

If u're interested in purchasing any of these items, shoot me a PM and we can negotiate prices then.
Old 01/16/2016, 08:40   #2

Bump, sold the pet. Still got a bunch of cards and solars for sale.
Old 01/18/2016, 05:45   #3

Bump, prices for the cards range from 5USD-50USD tho can then be negotiated if they are still too high. Solar ring prices are also negotiable, if you're interested in any of these item, send a PM and i'll get back to u ASAP.
Old 01/18/2016, 18:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've interests on Items.
Add me Skype.

Old 01/28/2016, 00:29   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi!

I want solar rings!!

whats ur price?
Old 02/11/2016, 07:25   #6

Now selling 4element 6* resist cards. Also doing some special deals for a limited time, buy 2 solars/2 4element 6* resist card, get 1 free 4 element 6* card. If you're interested, please send me a PM and we can negotiate prices then.
Old 02/22/2016, 06:42   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
how much do you want
Old 10/09/2016, 18:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 136
price for your acc