Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LavalonDR / New Dragonica Private Server!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacky8005 View Post
what the hell are you talking about? +15 weaps for donator? where?
Yea not even donators donate because they know the server its not worth it to spend much more money on it

Old   #32

non-donators get cash just by voting for the server. server is currently updating to chapter 3

Old   #33

Only thing what is true .
There is a weopon +15 owned by Rhutz.
Well he donated weopon powder and insurance scroll thats why he could upgrade his weopon that quick to +15.
You can get everything donators get, but it will take its time
Old   #34

Can Anyone Enter the forum? If not where do you guys get the information other than facebook and website?

Old   #35

forum is up. you can check it out:
Old   #36

Cannot login at site No vote for me today
Old   #37

when i saw wow a english private server other then evolution that might be better, i sayd nice but when i tryed it out i saw: no free iss or wp and ap, not even free souls(the items that are the basics of private servers-at least thats what i think we should expect from them, other then new custom or not content and fun events)..... i realized, wow another oficial server clone(except for the rates) sry to say this isnt a private server, (private servers arent suposed to be BOORING)

well... at least thats my oppinion, why farm for days, weeks to get lvl when you can do the same thing in the official server(private server shouldnt take you more then 2 - 3 weeks to get max lvl -few hours a day, and this 10x - 20x), and again you do get faster souls and maybe a little bit faster powders but if you stay a bit more on the official you get the same so almost not such a big difference here. Soo... i kind of quit after lvl 26, though it isnt worth the time spent in it, thought of donating to get some better gear before i quit to see if maybe it deservers a second chance but id rather pay in the official server bcs as i sayd not such a big difference other then the rates.......
Old   #38

uhm, every 11 hour(s) youre able to do a vote-thing and you win 60 Cash Coins per day, so i think it's quite good
but well i think im testing Evolution, cuz LavalonDr is buggy, i can't log in O.o
Old   #39

Lavalon is bullshit
Rates are 2 looow
People are fkn stupid
No classchange scrolls -> spend 1 day doing 50 quests for jobchange and get headache all the way
Old   #40

Evo is no diff.. I guess every english pserver is same.. all they do is trying to do a replica of official and run after your money
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
Evo is no diff.. I guess every english pserver is same.. all they do is trying to do a replica of official and run after your money
So I guess it's ok for them to take money from their pocket for you to play free?
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by khovinang View Post
So I guess it's ok for them to take money from their pocket for you to play free?
no one beg you to make a replica of official with stolen files.. original is always better compare to replica
Old   #43

its fcking awesome i get bored in 2 hrs.
Old   #44

You get bored? There is a simple reason for that.

1. You havn't friends
2. You don't know the game, noob.
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
well, in evo, you can exchange 25 gold for 999 souls in the pow market. You can buy cash with gold in the market and sell gold for cash. You get 3k-3.5k gold per f7. You can buy insurance scrolls in the pow market for 50 gold each. It seems pretty easy to me.