Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica Titan | PvP | Hardcore PvE

Discussion on Dragonica Titan | PvP | Hardcore PvE within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Dragonica Titan | PvP | Hardcore PvE

Hello,

I'm Raffy, a French Dragoon Player that you may know from YouTube.

I've decided to open my own PvP Private Server in February 2023.

Closed Beta Test is ending and the server is now in Open Beta Test, come join us !

Information:

Server Location: Paris, France.
Server Language: English.
Server Files:Hydra Files (ch4.5)
Server Rates: PvP server | No rates | No leveling

Server open since: the 6th of February 2023.

Link:

Website
Discord ➔ 5ub4rvcjTy

Social Media:

YouTube
Kick

Features:

Thank you for reading, Raffy.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/23/2023, 18:56   #2

Hey,
I'm one of the Beta-Testers on this server and I'm here to provide you guys with a little bit more of information on the vision that this server has and what you can expect.
This server was originally made to play among friends with the same mindset: fun PvP matches to avoid the ever-growing trend of selling your soul to win.
Hence there is alot of things that people might find weird that were made for that same reason: make matches a little bit more interesting.
The gameplay on this server is a bit different than others, even though it's not to the extent where you need to re-learn everything you might have to play a few matches to get used to the changes.
We try to provide you with a different vision on PvP, a beginner-friendly one that still rewards old players through small tricks that they learned over time.
So yeah, come check it out and see if it fits you. I hope that more people will try out the PvP through these changes especially since it's alot more accessible without gear. Some Beta-Testers might get chosen to "teach" new players how to play so don't get scared because you've never been in PvP before, everyone gotta start somewhere
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2023, 19:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaa View Post
Hey,
I'm one of the Beta-Testers on this server and I'm here to provide you guys with a little bit more of information on the vision that this server has and what you can expect.
This server was originally made to play among friends with the same mindset: fun PvP matches to avoid the ever-growing trend of selling your soul to win.
Hence there is alot of things that people might find weird that were made for that same reason: make matches a little bit more interesting.
The gameplay on this server is a bit different than others, even though it's not to the extent where you need to re-learn everything you might have to play a few matches to get used to the changes.
We try to provide you with a different vision on PvP, a beginner-friendly one that still rewards old players through small tricks that they learned over time.
So yeah, come check it out and see if it fits you. I hope that more people will try out the PvP through these changes especially since it's alot more accessible without gear. Some Beta-Testers might get chosen to "teach" new players how to play so don't get scared because you've never been in PvP before, everyone gotta start somewhere
Thanks for your opinion, beta tester.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2023, 19:23   #4

elite*gold: 146
Cool Project, made by a cool dev

Best of luck with it raffy <3
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/23/2023, 19:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidpex View Post
Cool Project, made by a cool dev

Best of luck with it raffy <3

This project only exists because you exist Spidpex.

Without your video tutorial and guide, I was lost, you help me a lot!

Thanks Spid, hope you join and play the server ^_^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2023, 22:15   #6

Hello,

19/11/2023 patch note

Discord
Thanks
1 User

Tags
2023, dragonica, pve, pvp, titan