Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New] Dragonica Divine - CH6 / FAST-X / VANILLA

Discussion on [New] Dragonica Divine - CH6 / FAST-X / VANILLA within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 11/27/2019, 13:59   #31

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicas View Post
Dunno why even split the playerbase, there are fewer and fewer people playing dragonica.
The point is he is opening 3 servers a year at least and has them closed every few months as well. He went from 100 to 10 players in a fairly short time.
Old 11/27/2019, 14:19   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Dunno why even split the playerbase, there are fewer and fewer people playing dragonica.
Because launching new servers is profitable, and people continue to support untrustworthy servers.

And I've yet to see the fly by night servers ever offer refunds, even if it's for the last 1-2 months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2019, 15:42   #33

The Black Market: 129/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savarus View Post
The point is he is opening 3 servers a year at least and has them closed every few months as well. He went from 100 to 10 players in a fairly short time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4V4N View Post
Because launching new servers is profitable, and people continue to support untrustworthy servers.

And I've yet to see the fly by night servers ever offer refunds, even if it's for the last 1-2 months.
He or his team are obviously putting effort into balancing and adding new stuff, mad points for that. Me personally I'm tired of trying out every time there's a new server and uninstalling after 1hour. Like there's already 34 pages of private servers here. And when you do play, you feel left out/weak while doing new content, if you don't donate since farming cash needs tons of grinding. Can't say about refunds because I can't recall how old server used to do it,(Evolution, Lavalon, etc...)
Old 11/27/2019, 16:25   #34

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Can't say about refunds because I can't recall how old server used to do it,(Evolution, Lavalon, etc...)
Because their server were open for years and not 2 months.
Old 11/27/2019, 16:34   #35

lol 10 players currently online.. nope.. thanks.
Old 11/28/2019, 05:35   #36

Quote:
He or his team are obviously putting effort into balancing and adding new stuff, mad points for that. Me personally I'm tired of trying out every time there's a new server and uninstalling after 1hour. Like there's already 34 pages of private servers here. And when you do play, you feel left out/weak while doing new content, if you don't donate since farming cash needs tons of grinding. Can't say about refunds because I can't recall how old server used to do it,(Evolution, Lavalon, etc...)
Look at changelog of every other server, and then look at the changelogs here. The same changes have been made, and the same 'custom' content has been copied. I don't see how you can say they're putting in effort when it's copying and pasting other peoples work.

Also again, this server has launched around ~8 servers in the last two years. They're even worse than Hydra that has launched 3 severs in the last year.

Either you're blind to reality or you're likely shilling, regardless I couldn't care either way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2019, 10:15   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4V4N View Post
Look at changelog of every other server, and then look at the changelogs here. The same changes have been made, and the same 'custom' content has been copied. I don't see how you can say they're putting in effort when it's copying and pasting other peoples work.

Also again, this server has launched around ~8 servers in the last two years. They're even worse than Hydra that has launched 3 severs in the last year.

Either you're blind to reality or you're likely shilling, regardless I couldn't care either way.
What every other server, there are barely any servers. I, personally am talking to whoever is masking theses changes, couldn't care less if this guy is actually just copying.
Old 11/28/2019, 17:52   #38

elite*gold: 35
How is this server doing nowdays?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2019, 08:05   #39

Quote:
What every other server, there are barely any servers. I, personally am talking to whoever is masking theses changes, couldn't care less if this guy is actually just copying.
Dragonica Divine:

Including because it's the latest server he's running, and just to keep an ongoing list as it looks like he's been trying to clear out some of the previous servers.

Res-Hydra / Resurrection of Hydra:

He's cleared out his posts here, but you can see where he has been quoted previously; I'm pretty sure there have been other posts that have been deleted as well.

Dragonica Reborn:

Dragonica Legion:

Epic Dragonica:

Octr use to be the developer for this server, but ended up leaving due to mismanagement of funds (read that as no one ever got paid other than acerun and his boyfriend).

With maybe a few differences between versions, and a few minor changes (mostly from when yoga3001 did development for him), the servers have mostly had the same content and changes made to them, and to date I don't think one has properly lasted a year before he has shutdown and begun planning his next server.

To quote you:
Quote:
He or his team are obviously putting effort into balancing and adding new stuff, mad points for that. Me personally I'm tired of trying out every time there's a new server and uninstalling after 1hour.
This is why I say he is copying, and less of putting in effort. Copying people is not putting in effort, as acerun himself cannot do much that he cannot copy and paste, though he does like to put on his alter ego mask of CodeX and pretend to be a developer.

None of the actual 'new stuff' that has been added has been made by this server, and has almost entirely, if not entirely, been copied from other servers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/29/2019, 10:38   #40

@ too bad they're saturating the market with those relaunches every time, with basically the same content.
Old 12/03/2019, 20:49   #41

So first post says that there will be no beta period, but now apparently this whole time since launch has been a beta period, and the server will be re-opening (not sure if there is a wipe or not). Best of all he's pushed hard for sales this whole time , during a beta period.
Old 12/05/2019, 00:24   #42

elite*gold: 35
owww, so its currently down, i see, i see
Old 12/07/2019, 23:07   #43

Dragonica Divine is finally back with a lot new changes!

Current Event:
=> x2 Gold / EXP and Drop
=> Jumpchars (3rd jobchange + level 20)
=> daily events
=> donation (top-up) event up to 40 %

Christmas Changes:
New Item: Christmas Coin (Trade vs limited Christmas Items at Santa) / drop all over the world
New Sets:
Red Santa (Artifact)
Dashing through the Snow Head (Artifact)
Snow Bear Costume (Artifact)
Snowman Costume (Artifact)
New Items: Advanced, Rare and Hero (Artifact) Skill Rings/Earrings/Necklaces
finished christmas odellia
finished christmas pow
finished christmas moon light city
finished christmas libra
finished christmas village of ash mist
finished christmas ellora
finished christmas fungoid village
added christmas mission
fixed red queen skip
added caracha rings to red queen
New Item: rudolfs horn (artifact) to christmas f1
New Item: santa hat (artifact) to christmas f1
New Item: christmas present sack (artifact) to christmas f1
New Item: rudolf back pack (artifact) to christmas f1
New Item: rudolf nose (artifact) to christmas f1
New Item: carrot nose glasses (artifact) to christmas f1
added christmas box to christmas f1 (misc)

General Changes:
New Item: Reward Box of Elements (You can get 5 random basic elements)
added jumpchars event
fixed shaman ice weapon
added caracha rings back to red queen
increased orc cash drop x2
added 400 items to bigwheel
New Item: BSQ Package (Cash, W-Coin, Weapon/Armor Enchant Powder, Gold Coins)
w-coins are now available to buy on website
fixed spider and blue and red wing stats
1/2 Star Winner Emporia reward: 5 W-Coins / 1 W-Coin for Pre-Final
fixed metro city exit
fixed red queen exit

Emporia: 2019-12-14 20:00:00.000 Register by: 2019-12-10 15:00:00.000

Old 12/12/2019, 08:11   #44

To participate you've to join our discord:
Discord:
Old 12/28/2019, 16:07   #45

+25 % more W-Coins-Event started (donation)!

Gallery 1

Tags
dragon saga, dragonica, mmorpg, private, private server