Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any good Private Servers?

Old 05/04/2018, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triicex View Post
Im not Denying the fact that we indeed had a huge exploit and huge amounts of exploited cash gold and items, which basically u caused afaik. We had a complete wipe and after fixing the exploit we had another wipe to get most of the exploited stuff out of the game. We are constantly working on the server for new content and shiny Aram is just one so far we are Offering.

So, basically, you are defaming our server by not telling the whole truth.
Quote:
Defamation: the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.
You already had a bad reputation, and nothing that was said was inaccurate or wrong. An opinion is also not slander or libel as it is not stated as a fact.

Now, you on the other hand are practicing defamation by claiming that Octr caused the duping and other issues on your server, when in fact it was happening for quite a while and was by many people, and not just a singular person from what I heard. At the very most she brought to your attention an exploit that was used, and you've done nothing to really remedy the situation.

Also in the whole time you've run both servers, I have yet to see your staff take any responsibility for the things that have gone on. Perhaps an empty apology, but very little has been done to fix the issues and only excuses have been made. Quite honestly it's pathetic, and insulting to your players to even consider taking money when you cannot even offer any semblance of security or professionalism.

Also this claim that "ch6 doesn't have exploits"... The majority of source codes that are public are based on chapter 3 source code that has been updated for features and not security. Every current server has dupes (I'm including Adeptgamer's alpha server in this as well as we've yet to patch them), you just probably haven't noticed who is duping yet.

« [NEW] Legion Dragonica | how about this Admin.. beging money or wat? »