Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New] Dragonica Online server

Discussion on [New] Dragonica Online server within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 03/10/2016, 15:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
Stop the bitterness.. If you hate it dont play it.. No one wants you in their server either so get lost sir
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 17:16   #32

Dear Players!

Our webmaster are glad to present a new website service - "Dragonica Wheel of Fortune"!

Details:
Every player has a 5 spins everyday (auto reset in 12PM).
One spin cost: 100 Cash (yes, it's for in-game Cash).
List of prizes is avialable on wheel page and will be updated in the future.

Check it out!

Dragonica Online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2016, 06:56   #33

Dude what the actual ****

I just deveoped the wheel of fortune website service 2 days ago. And now you're going to steal it? Really?

You guys are a load of ****.

Proof this idea/concept was made first by me.

The actual service:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2016, 18:56   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakejoe67 View Post
Dude what the actual ****

I just deveoped the wheel of fortune website service 2 days ago. And now you're going to steal it? Really?

You guys are a load of ****.

Proof this idea/concept was made first by me.

The actual service:
What the..., I knew I saw this feature somewhere else. But I never thought they would copy it. Shame on you , Amata.
Old 03/11/2016, 21:47   #35

He can't developed some features...he is ..in a word a .... STEALER !
But we will laugh when there will have a bug and with his poor capacity he will can't fix it.
The player with a brain prefer come on a server with an admin who has a minimum of honor and capacity.

Thx to our admin to show us this fake serveur.

A player of Ex-dragonica.
Old 03/11/2016, 22:11   #36

i asked many ppl about this amata software thing ... no one know you
and much ppl know that you are Mrs Admin

awwwww shut down your server and dont waste money for this piece of S**t
Old 03/12/2016, 03:49   #37

Guys, I was created our roulette by myself. Proofs? Here we go.

Main.
Part of logic.
GitHub with start commits.
Some backend.

Want more? No problem.
Some backend files. Date of creation: 8 March.
Images PSD's.
Issue with this idea a year ago.

All what was created in this not from us - textures of wheel and arrow, that's Gravity content (and in this "stolen" roulette this texture are used too). I never seen any another web roulette like ours before, that's all.

I don't even know who the "drakejoe67" and where I can see his roulette. More, I think that engine is not the same and I have all sources.
Old 03/12/2016, 04:38   #38

they wiped again..

New server name Dragonica.Wipe hahahaha
Old 03/12/2016, 09:00   #39

what you stole isn't the graphics. What you stole is the idea/concept. Game feature.

Your pictures aren't proving anything against what I claimed was stolen.
My wheel of fortune ofcourse only exist on EX-Dragonica.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're talentless, you have talent. You can program, design.
But atleast if you're that creative,

come up with your own unqiue ideas and concept. Don't go stealing other's people's features.
Old 03/12/2016, 16:21   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakejoe67 View Post
what you stole isn't the graphics. What you stole is the idea/concept. Game feature.

Your pictures aren't proving anything against what I claimed was stolen.
My wheel of fortune ofcourse only exist on EX-Dragonica.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're talentless, you have talent. You can program, design.
But atleast if you're that creative,

come up with your own unqiue ideas and concept. Don't go stealing other's people's features.
So, what exactly did I stolen? My roulette was designed to be like in Dragonica game, to give players same experience which they get in game, this is not stoling, but inspiration.

I don't know where I can see your roulette and when it was published. Show me it, because I was not find it on the EX website. I want to see what I was "stolen".

And I want to see your apologizes, because I was working hard a few days and nights to create it, with only my wishes, ideas and methods.
Old 03/12/2016, 23:13   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmataSoftware View Post
So, what exactly did I stolen? My roulette was designed to be like in Dragonica game, to give players same experience which they get in game, this is not stoling, but inspiration.

I don't know where I can see your roulette and when it was published. Show me it, because I was not find it on the EX website. I want to see what I was "stolen".

And I want to see your apologizes, because I was working hard a few days and nights to create it, with only my wishes, ideas and methods.
I too find his idea quit interesting but I didn't copied it , first of all you claimed that you created this roulette by yourself wait , what ? It's a ******* copy pasta what you did is coding the server side part which isn't hard since you only need to figure out how to link the server db with the site , atleast what you could have done is to change the Sprite images , but that wouldn't change anything. You'll still be mindless admin who can't figure out how to make it's server UNIQUE. Shame on you Amata.
Old 03/12/2016, 23:49   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
I too find his idea quit interesting but I didn't copied it , first of all you claimed that you created this roulette by yourself wait , what ? It's a ******* copy pasta what you did is coding the server side part which isn't hard since you only need to figure out how to link the server db with the site , atleast what you could have done is to change the Sprite images , but that wouldn't change anything. You'll still be mindless admin who can't figure out how to make it's server UNIQUE. Shame on you Amata.
This is just service for players, which is created with game images and our own spin backend logic, connected to game DB, what's the problem?
Old 03/13/2016, 00:00   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmataSoftware View Post
This is just service for players, which is created with game images and our own spin backend logic, connected to game DB, what's the problem?
As long as this feature isn't developed by you , there will be always problems.
Old 03/13/2016, 00:06   #44

Update.

To drakejoe67. Just looked to "stolen" roulette. Look's like trash, I'm not kidding. It's even not working and it's hided somewhere in user CP, very slow loading, IP-address in address panel, big pixels and almost without design.

Man, I will forgive you this blame after your public appologizes and I can teach you something about web programming. Write me to PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
As long as this feature isn't developed by you , there will be always problems.
Explain, who was developed our roulette?
Old 03/13/2016, 14:52   #45

can you add pure critical rate buff ?
when you throw dagger and so on because i see in the left corner the symbol for it but i think the buff is not activ atm on other servers the buff is pure critical rate