Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic Dragonica Galaxia Exp x55

Discussion on Epic Dragonica Galaxia Exp x55 within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epic Dragonica Galaxia Exp x55

Epic Dragonica Galaxia Update Private Server

Server specs:

- Free Cash per Hour playing!
- Free Cash voting the server!
- Free Cash Refering Friends!

Exp x55
Gold x40
Drop x40
Item Quantity Drop x5
Upgrade x10
Soulcraft x5

- Free Cash items in the Item Mall
- Free Sets and Cash Sets
- The best website and forum

- Dedicated server in Sweden, DDoS protection, etc.

Opening positions for GS and GMs soon!

we are waiting for you !
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/21/2013, 00:15   #2

Congratulations for updating your server to the last chapter , but can you please explain this 'Upgrade x10' ? Is this about enchant and/or soulcraft rate ? Or Production system rate ?
Old 09/21/2013, 00:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
Congratulations for updating your server to the last chapter , but can you please explain this 'Upgrade x10' ? Is this about enchant and/or soulcraft rate ? Or Production system rate ?
its the soulcraft, its 100% up to +13 and for example, for +22 default its 0.3%, here its 3% (x10).

the enchant rate we are still looking where it is located, same as the DMG Cap, is going to be removed but we cant tell exaclty when we will figure out how, we have a group of reverse engineers working hard of understanding the develop of this fantastic game

same as cash shop for now its stock YET, we are going to add some items free and some others really cheap, for make this enjoy for those who have money for help sustain server and still enjoying those who don't have or want to spend.

hope i answered your question

have a nice day and we wait you in game.
Old 09/21/2013, 00:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDR View Post
its the soulcraft, its 100% up to +13 and for example, for +22 default its 0.3%, here its 3% (x10).

the enchant rate we are still looking where it is located, same as the DMG Cap, is going to be removed but we cant tell exaclty when we will figure out how, we have a group of reverse engineers working hard of understanding the develop of this fantastic game :)

same as cash shop for now its stock YET, we are going to add some items free and some others really cheap, for make this enjoy for those who have money for help sustain server and still enjoying those who don't have or want to spend.

hope i answered your question

have a nice day and we wait you in game.
Thanks , man. And I hope your server will get more improvements later so that players will enjoy and have fun. :)
Old 09/21/2013, 01:16   #5

invalid phone number ;-; - can you make the phone thingy optional pls..
Old 09/21/2013, 01:19   #6

Well first off, gratz on your sever, im most likely gonna try it out, and for suggestions

1. Put the basic things in cash shop for free, feathers, teleport cards etc.
2. And for possible ways to get cash for free, could be by voting, or through f7.
Old 09/21/2013, 06:57   #7

so how to get cash??
Old 09/21/2013, 08:56   #8

elite*gold: 2585
The Black Market: 167/0/0
Cant register why?
Old 09/21/2013, 09:49   #9

Here you can make weapon and armor +30 ?
Old 09/21/2013, 12:13   #10

if you dont have a phone number, or always get invalid phone, just put 000000

it takes only numbers, maybe beacuse that its kicking you off

regarding the ways to get cash we have just finish setting up the server and the website, and now we will work on the cash stuff so please give us at least 2 or 3 days, will implement first a referer system for fillout the server of people (invite a friend by cash), cash per voting server will be added next, and we are working on adding the free cash items to the cash shop or normal npc.

ive maked a thread regarding the bugs that you were finding out in the server, since remember that are newer files and test everything is almost impossible with a base of players that try out it.

we are waiting you for join, we want provide a different service, with high rates and cheap things but with a nice support.

have a nice weekend.
Old 09/21/2013, 13:47   #11

Cant register =O
Old 09/21/2013, 17:43   #12

My humble suggestion on ways to getting cash: since rates are high, you could implement a system involving trading gold for cash which will encourage people to farm despite the high rates, and with it your server shall be unique from other boring same-ol-lame servers.

You could brainstorm more unique mechanics to attract more people. I think that serves as the main attraction and makes everyone's stay worthwhile.

Cheers and keep up the good work! Hope to see something good for real =)
Old 09/21/2013, 18:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by medream View Post
My humble suggestion on ways to getting cash: since rates are high, you could implement a system involving trading gold for cash which will encourage people to farm despite the high rates, and with it your server shall be unique from other boring same-ol-lame servers.

You could brainstorm more unique mechanics to attract more people. I think that serves as the main attraction and makes everyone's stay worthwhile.

Cheers and keep up the good work! Hope to see something good for real =)
+1
Old 09/21/2013, 19:33   #14

We have developed many private servers during years, and we never implemented a system for exchange gold for cash before. We will see what is the best for still making the server able to make profits for sustain our costs. For that reason servers with free everything will no last more than few months, we are planning to have a long term server. Trying to not be boring at all, with many events and with high exp.
Old 09/22/2013, 18:04   #15

EpicDr please make my ideas .. 1 say me date when is cash shop done maked with essentiale items free, 2. but is vote sistem please explain me how is work , 3. When u decite amount of cash when an char ls 35 (referer) .4Put in game (pow mid) pouch with cash , i mean buy with gold and get cash ...
5.Please DELETE ALL BUGS FROM ARHIMENTS!!!