Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FantasyDR: Most professional staff in the world LoL

Discussion on FantasyDR: Most professional staff in the world LoL within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FantasyDR: Most professional staff in the world LoL

héhé
Old 09/20/2013, 05:04   #2

Honestly dear, I don't know what were your intentions with this thread but it makes yourself look worse than the staff. And if you wonder if my opinion might be biased, I'm the admin for Fantasy's direct competition, so I don't image anyone else could benefit more for bad publicity to that server than me.

But I believe you lose any right to complain about the staff professional behavior when yourself betray all trust and confidentiality of a conversation that took place between a group of people.

If you're frustrated, if you think there are room for improvement and the players opinions is not being listen to you can always conduct yourself in a more mature way; to force people to change with your actions and example.

And if even in that case you find yourself that none change can be promoted, it's always a better investment to find some place else to play where you feel more comfortable than trashing the place that give you a vote of trust.
Old 09/20/2013, 12:54   #3

Aegis is the greatest idiot ive ever seen .. the server is full of idiots
the gms dont know this game -.... ******* fantasy server .. go home and never come back -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2013, 21:17   #4

You could simply make an HQ screenshot if this chat because It's not very clearly for me.

But I did get it after that this [GS]Garuda quit the staff team of FantasyDR because he feel like he is useless to them , and they don't respect his ideas , don't give him the permission to acces to their DB on SQL , etc...

And furthermore their staff team don't trust themselves ( Ms.Oh.Serious can't make forum events.) So basically :

The staff team doesn't listen to their players and their staff team of course wich is very BAD.

A lack of trust can dramatically make their players quit the game wich I did before.

Also , When they got full ragnarock server files , they haven't code it their "own way" because I saw many things are on thai ragna server , like that 100000000000000000CP. Chapter 4 f7.

So if their server is 'most professional' How the hell they couldn't even edit F7 ? It doesn't make sens at all , I know it's hard and I personally never tried it before tho I didn't get those Ragna files yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2013, 21:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza195 View Post
You could simply make an HQ screenshot if this chat because It's not very clearly for me.

But I did get it after that this [GS]Garuda quit the staff team of FantasyDR because he feel like he is useless to them , and they don't respect his ideas , don't give him the permission to acces to their DB on SQL , etc...

And furthermore their staff team don't trust themselves ( Ms.Oh.Serious can't make forum events.) So basically :

The staff team doesn't listen to their players and their staff team of course wich is very BAD.

A lack of trust can dramatically make their players quit the game wich I did before.

Also , When they got full ragnarock server files , they haven't code it their "own way" because I saw many things are on thai ragna server , like that 100000000000000000CP. Chapter 4 f7.

So if their server is 'most professional' How the hell they couldn't even edit F7 ? It doesn't make sens at all , I know it's hard and I personally never tried it before tho I didn't get those Ragna files yet.
Don't get me wrong ham, I agree with your opinion, but I would have never posted that conversation.
Old 09/22/2013, 18:18   #6

The Black Market: 129/0/1
Edited:Nvm.