Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need GUides On How To Set Enhancement to+ 30 or somthing

Discussion on Need GUides On How To Set Enhancement to+ 30 or somthing within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 06/24/2012, 19:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Maybe this will help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Deus EX: Human Revolution™ - Tactical Enhancement Pack [S] E*Gold
05/12/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo Community, Ich biete euch heute das Deus EX: Human Revolution™ - Tactical Enhancement Pack. Ich biete euch dieses Pack als Gift. Es schaltete diese Waffen frei: Doppelzylinder-Shotgun, das schallgedämmte Gewehr & 10.000 extra Credits. Bilder der 2 Waffen: http://image.jeuxvideo.com/imd/d/dhxr_preco_04.jp ghttp://thecontrolleronline.com/wp/wp-content/uplo ads/2011/09/deus-ex-human-revolution-tactical-enha ncement-dlc.gif Um diesen Pack zu aktivieren braucht ihr die Steam Version...
[WTS] WoW Account Enhancement Shaman Ø361 + 5 weitere 85er
05/04/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 15 Replies
Biete meinen High End equippten Verstärker Schamanen Der Haupt-/Maincharakter bietet volles PvE (inkl. 3 372er HC Items) sowie PvP Verstärker Equipment Sein Item lvl ist wie im Titel zu sehn 361, zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt hat er 5/13 HC Bosse im Raidcontent down PvE Gear + Skillung: Level 85 Orc Shaman | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
[help] in somthing
04/28/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
in auto patch hi all ineed help to make out patch work i use search and i fond hio77 guide but cant make it work can any one help me ineed to make it work
[HowTo]Bypass the Minimum Enhancement Cost
07/26/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When you reset your feat that you have spend point on for an Enhancement. The points are credited back to you, and allows you to bypass the minimum enhancement cost. Why is this important? It allows you to free up points to truely streamline your enhancements without the minimum enhancement cost for each enhancement. Items:400,000gp and 4 Siberys Dragonshard NPC:Fred {House Jorasco} EXAMPLE Character: Level 14 Cleric Feats: Improved Empower Healing I & Least Dragonmark of Marking...