Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] DSEE [EU] How to set your bot correctly

Discussion on [GUIDE] DSEE [EU] How to set your bot correctly within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/12/2009, 19:01   #46

elite*gold: 0
Uhh i have a question what are the conditions you can set for the bot?? like all of them
Old 09/13/2009, 17:24   #47

I cant enter server i press enter but nothing happens
Old 09/13/2009, 18:09   #48

Um for you guys that got it to work. What showed up in the CMD window (the black one with the gray/white texts in it)? After 2 hours, I still get the "Stupid themida takes ages to unpack -.-" with no popup.
Old 09/13/2009, 18:29   #49

the other window doesnt pop :S
on step 4
Old 09/14/2009, 06:05   #50

Mobs wont get hit when i freeze jump help please?
Old 09/14/2009, 15:24   #51

when i click start at the bot it closes the game, why? o.o
Old 09/16/2009, 07:54   #52

Mine works just fine. Guide helped me out a lot. Only problem I have is I'm using just regular X and it seems that I miss... a lot. I mean, I got mobs vac'ed in front of me and I shoot and hit nothing. Was rather noticable in tutu f4, I vac'ed and went afk to kill the boss while I got a bite to eat. Came back and boss was barely damaged because every single fireball went through the big fat **** boss standing right in front of me XD
Old 09/17/2009, 16:18   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslayer View Post
Mine works just fine. Guide helped me out a lot. Only problem I have is I'm using just regular X and it seems that I miss... a lot. I mean, I got mobs vac'ed in front of me and I shoot and hit nothing. Was rather noticable in tutu f4, I vac'ed and went afk to kill the boss while I got a bite to eat. Came back and boss was barely damaged because every single fireball went through the big fat **** boss standing right in front of me XD
What OS are u using?
Old 09/18/2009, 15:57   #54

Eh, bot won't normal attack O.o I did set it.

(Playing gPotato one)
Old 09/18/2009, 22:12   #55

the X spam key don't work ;/ ( eu>gPotato )
Old 09/19/2009, 06:23   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCake View Post
If Gatling Rush is on the "G" on your keyboard then set a condition to G.
By default, the normal attack key is "X" so set a condition to the X Key.
Hmm so what do you mean by condition? I dont really get it, what does SpX stands for? So if i put the key as E for example, then the condition i should put what? Erm Another question, if i want to put E follow by A, what should i type? Please do help me, thanks alot!
Old 09/24/2009, 11:12   #57

Why it says "This application is for Eu version of Dragonica only!" ???????????????????????????? i use dragonica eu version WTF????
Old 09/24/2009, 16:50   #58

Found a working hack:

Old 09/24/2009, 18:26   #59

Hello!
Moi aussi je suis français tu voudrais bien me faire une traduction? ><
Old 09/25/2009, 01:52   #60

for sum reason dun know if this is suppose to happen wen i click GO all that happens is that it opens up Dragonica nothing else....?
Closed Thread