Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] SEA Autopotter 118

Discussion on [RELEASE] SEA Autopotter 118 within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 07/22/2009, 16:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Will no longer work due to new update.
Old 07/23/2009, 07:31   #17

Think bypass needed.. Detected by Hackshield
Old 07/23/2009, 08:04   #18

Hey Smurfie, as I mentioned in the other thread to the guy, you don't need to compile the auto-it script to run it. Just save it as an uncompiled .au3 script and double-click it, this way the anti-cheat won't detect it. So although you may be reluctant to give out the source-code it is probably the easiest way to prevent some of the problems that a lot of people are having.

Hope this clarifies some issues.
Old 07/23/2009, 09:03   #19

whr is the download link ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Autopotter by MaddeX
11/06/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
Hi Leute, hab mich die letzten Tage, andenen ich Zeit hatte an meinen alten Autopotter gesetzt und ihn stark verbessert. Features: Pottet bei 25% / 50% / 75% (auswählbar) Blaue und Rote Potts. Screans habe ich jetzt nicht gemacht, allerdings ist er relativ selbsterklärend. Info:
[Release] Autopotter & CT-Table
09/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 14 Replies
k, here they are! 'My Cheattable and some of my old scripts...the autopotter. I am quitting Hero... so there will no updates, fixes etc... but i release the boring source, so some lazy ppl can built, update or wtf ever there own bot/potter. The Autopotter dont uses stupid pixelsearches etc... it works with the real memory adresses. The key delay times for mana or health are different -> most problem of other bots, clickers etc i ve seen -> multiexplosive pot using. k here is the source...
[RELEASE] SEA Autopotter
08/10/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
HP pots go into hotkey 1 MP pots go into hotkey 2 The bot will heal at about 75% health and pot at 50% mana. Credits goto to Oriya9 for the bypass.
[RELEASE] AutoPotter + PickUp
07/29/2009 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 7 Replies
So hab mich mal an einen weiteren Bot ran gesetzt hoffe er gefällt euch es ist ein Autopotter mit PickUp Bot Benutzung ist ganz einfach.. 1. man kann auswählen ob a) nur Autopotter an sein soll b) nur PickUpBot c) beides an sein soll 2. bei den PickUpBot noch einstellen in welchen Abschnitten er sachen aufheben soll (in ms) 3. einfach starten.
[release] Autopotter & Autolooter
03/04/2008 - Metin2 - 14 Replies
"OMG noch mehr Bots? Gibts doch schon genug von !?" mir wayne, nehm kein crap von anderen, wenn dann lass ich mich von den Ideen inspirieren... Naja was könn die dinger? Autolooter Looten... oO GUI bleibt erhalten, durch drücken der POS1 / HOME Taste wird er wieder released un die Einstellungen können geändert werden. Steht aber auch alles in der Hilfe un in TrayTip's