Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Dragon City breeding mountain glitch.

Discussion on [HELP] Dragon City breeding mountain glitch. within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Dragon City breeding mountain glitch.

Hi guys, the other day I was using the Dit Lep Xep tool and I was playing with its features and I used the "auto make love" function, so I selected severall dragons to get some cool result until I made my final choice. I didn't notice that the dragons I chose, before my final choice, were all missing. To be especific My lgendary, mud, petroleum, sea, terra and odin dragons are missing. Their faces appear on their habitats as if they were there, but with a heart on a corner as if they were breeding, wich they are not. So, is there a way I can recover those dragons? I've been looking for a Lep Xep tool (or anything of the sort) but haven't found 1 atm. I would be really glad if anyone could give me any advice. Ty everyone in advance.
Old 11/02/2013, 23:11   #2

use the Dit lep Xep tool and try to move your dragons that are missing, to somewhere else and then login in to the game and see if you can see the dragons.

I had a similar problem but I used another tool to fix it by moving those dragons that was missing into my inventory, but unfortunately that tool is removed now
Old 11/02/2013, 23:27   #3

Yeah I found a tool (kuru dragon's) and Im trying to do that but if I move a glitched dragon it still appears as if it was breeding. I tried using some gems to skip breeding time in 1 nest so I can make them appear there and it worked but I dont have enough gems to do this for all the dragons so I have to wait until I have enough gems. I hope the tool doesnt get deleted. Thanks for your reply.
Old 11/02/2013, 23:31   #4

I used this tool I think, try with it too if you havent, dont know if it is the same tool you used

Find the dragon who is still breeding, and click on store, it should move him to your inventory, go into your game and replace that dragon..
Old 11/03/2013, 00:47   #5

Its easy my friend... store your dragons using the Dit lep Xep tool.. select the dragon you want to store and its finished.. you will see your dragon in the storage and you can use it.. press thanks if i help you..
Old 11/03/2013, 01:33   #6

Im trying to store it/them using kuru dragonīs tool but it says i cant. And I cant find any working link to dit lep xep tool. Can any1 help me?
Old 11/03/2013, 02:29   #7

easy. click dragons on map then find your missing dragon then click store, use the dit lep xep tool.! click thanks if i helped
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2013, 02:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianproian View Post
easy. click dragons on map then find your missing dragon then click store, use the dit lep xep tool.! click thanks if i helped
Dude, don't get offended but what I'm trying to say is that I cant find a working Dit Lep Xep tool. If any1 can provide a link of a working tool I would be thankful, since the thread I found with the Dit Lep Xep tool has only expired links.
Old 11/03/2013, 02:46   #9

>.<

And use the "Dragon City Tool Free" link for the hack, I literally used it 10min ago and it have the function to store any dragon on the field.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2013, 02:48   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinarbest View Post
>.<

And use the "Dragon City Tool Free" link for the hack, I literally used it 10min ago and it have the function to store any dragon on the field.
Thanks man, I just saw that the tool is updated so I apologize and ill do it asap. Ty and ianproian for your replies and help
Old 11/03/2013, 17:55   #11

how may breeding mountain that you have...if only 1 or more than 1 so you should store your breeding mountain that has breed the egg and reload it you will see that your dragon store to in the storage...it happened to me to coz i want the result the egg that i want but i use may dragon in 1 breeding mountain...good luck...hope this help
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2013, 04:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamboy64 View Post
how may breeding mountain that you have...if only 1 or more than 1 so you should store your breeding mountain that has breed the egg and reload it you will see that your dragon store to in the storage...it happened to me to coz i want the result the egg that i want but i use may dragon in 1 breeding mountain...good luck...hope this help
Thanks so much, easy and very effective solution. I had that problem too, 4 dragons stuck in my breeding mountain and doing that they showed up in my inventory.
Old 02/25/2014, 03:10   #13

did not work for me. when i reload the breeding mountain is back to its place
Old 02/25/2014, 11:59   #14

store your breeding after you get breeding result, that will store your dragons either then put your breeding with same X and Y
refresh your game put out your dragons from your inventory
Old 02/25/2014, 23:53   #15

can someone show me how to do this?