Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dokkan Battle Global Whale Account: 11 100% LRs Plus TURs

Discussion on Dokkan Battle Global Whale Account: 11 100% LRs Plus TURs within the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dokkan Battle Global Whale Account: 11 100% LRs Plus TURs

Dokkan Battle Global Whales Account: 11 Rainbow LRs plus TURs.
All LRs except Bardock and Cell
The price is 130$
TURs for LR Broly, Goku Black, Bojack, Gohan and Trunks. To emphasize, recently LR Beerus took out.
Almost all TUR except a few.
More than 60 older Kais and other materials
He has not been active in the last 3 months, hoping to sell him to an avid DBZ fanatic.
Please don't hesitate to asked me about this base or related the clash game, thank you.
I answer you as soon as possible normally it's around 15 minutes to 1 hour please be patient
contact methods:

just let me know if you have no problem with the payment methods
or Add me on my discord randuce#2930

^-^ Your satisfy is my purpose ^ - ^
Pictures:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling High End Android - Global DBZ Dokkan Battle Global God Tier Whale Account
05/04/2019 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 1 Replies
This is a Global account on an Android device. PRICE 185$$ Dragon Stones will not transfer to IOS. FOR SALE IS THIS MEGA WHALE ACCOUNT FOR AN OUTSTANDING PRICE!!! Pictures explain it all; all features below: - 25 LRs in total (9 rainbow, 1 at 90%, 2 at 79%, 2 at 69%, rest either 55% or below.) - 136 UR Cards (45 Dokkan Fest Exclusives) - 508 SSR Cards (15 LR Cards in SSR form, 101 Dokkan Fest Exclusive Cards in SSR form)
[Selling] Dokkan Battle JP - NEW LR Kefla! 11 LRS! LRS with MULTI DUPES! AMAZING JP MAIN!!
04/29/2019 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
ON STOCK: Dokkan Battle JP - NEW LR Kefla! 11 LRS! LRS with MULTI DUPES! AMAZING JP MAIN!! ALL STONES ARE ON AN ANDROID DEVICE! YOU MUST TRANSFER TO AN ANDROID DEVICE FOR THE STONES TO TRANSFER! IF YOU TRANSFER TO IOS THE STONES WILL DELETE! IF YOURE ON IOS AND WANT ME TO USE THE STONES BEFORE YOU TRANSFER SO THE STONES GO TO USE JUST ASK AFTER YOU PURCHASE! The price is 160$!! to highlight 4 Stones! ( ANDROID DEVICE ) Rank 516 NEW LR Kefla sa 20!
[Selling] Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Account (Most Category + All 120% leads, 20 LRs)
04/28/2019 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
on Stock: the price right now is of 175$ can be negotiable This Global account has most category + all 120% leads, 8 summonable LRs, a LOT of potentional system orbs and several Kais. Every SBR stage is completed. After completed payment, I will message you the GOOGLE log in email and password Ask me for more info!!! on discord GunThy#4245 or only send me a mail
[Selling] Dokkan Battle Global account has 10 lrs. AMAZING BOX. MANY 100% UNITS
04/25/2019 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
-BEAST DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE GLOBAL ACCOUNT. -Amazing teams. -10 lrs total. -Has an amazing box. -Also has the new GOGETA FROM THE MOVIE WITH BEAST TEAMS . http://i63.tinypic.com/xpq7mr.jpg http://i68.tinypic.com/295bn1s.jpg
[Selling] JP DBZ Dokkan Battle account with 12 summonable LRs and 100+ SSRs
04/02/2019 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 1 Replies
On the Stock: DBZ Dokkan Battle global account with 12 summonable LRs and 100+ SSRs. The price is 144$$ Featured cards: Details: -LR SSJ4 Goku -LR SSJ4 Vegeta -LR Gogeta (1 dupe) -LR Vegetto (2 dupes)