Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rank 463 global account with multiple LRs

Discussion on Rank 463 global account with multiple LRs within the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rank 463 global account with multiple LRs

So I've decided to quit dokkan and want to sell my account, im the original owner (almost 600days).
This is my box:

Many of the units have dupes (LR Vegito, LR Trunks phy, UI Goku...) and are SA10/15/20. There are more units but I dont think they are that important, feel free to ask any questions.

Price is 75€ (add me on discord Sanju#0582)

Only PayPal Friends&Family
Old 03/11/2019, 09:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hola , aun esta disponible la cuenta?
Closed Thread

Tags
account, cheap, dokkan battle

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fresh LRs Accounts / Farmed accounts + Farming Service
02/06/2019 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
Selling fresh LR accounts on Global/JP price varies depending on the account lots of different LRs to pick from to get your perfect start. Selling also farmed accounts (JP+Global/IOS+Android) Or farm stages for you. Contact me over Discord: Trickz#4300 for full list of characters, specific screenshots or questions. Full list of accounts and screenshots always updated here: GoogleSheet Here Prices (May be outdated with time check GoogleSheet) Fresh Accounts per LR 2$ (Higher Price...
Selling a Acc DBZ Dokkan Battle with 6 summonable LRs
01/23/2019 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
GLOBAL DBZ Dokkan Battle account with 6 summonable LRs Featured cards: The price Right now is 130$ -LR Goku and Freeza -LR Majin Vegeta -LR Cell -LR Boujack (1 dupe) -LR Beerus (2 dupes) -LR Gohan -TEQ Hit
[Selling] Euw account with 463 skins and all champions
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hes currently Diamond 4 and i was master last season.skype:freddyeloboost13
Verkaufe Clan Rank : 463
02/16/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Hey ich verkaufe einen Clan Rank 463. Der Clan hat 100 Member Slots und 7 Lt Slots. Ich verkaufe in für mind. 10€ der höchstbietende bekommt den Clan. Schreibt mich bitte nur dann an wenn ihr auch das Geld schon habt. Clanname : cReap.