Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dokkan Battle DRAGONSTONES

Discussion on Dokkan Battle DRAGONSTONES within the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dokkan Battle DRAGONSTONES

JAKIZIS DRAGONSTONE ISLAND - DOKKAN BATTLE !

•READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING•

FOR GERMAN CUSTOMER :

PM ME

Hey what's up everyone and welcome to Jakizis Dragonstone Island.

With my service everyone can enjoy their favorite game for a very low price!
In my shop you will be able to save up to 80% compared to the in-game shop!

This service is for android only but we offer free help in summoning if you are on IOS! Just leave a note with your order that I need to summon for you with instructions on which banner you want it.

The one and only official seller is me, Jakizi.

When you order, make sure to send me a screenshot of the payment and make sure to send with the option "friends and family". After doing this I will confirm the payment and ask you to send me your username, ID and Transfercode like this

When you order, make sure to send me a screenshot of the payment and make sure to send with the option "friends and family". After doing this I will confirm the payment and ask you to send me your username, ID and Transfercode like this
IGN:
ID:
TC:

NOTE: Please don't send a picture, we need it typed out!
FAQ

Q: What is the process of this?
A: We buy Bulk Google play cards for a very cheap price, you get your gems, bandai gets their money ��

Q: Is this legal? Can I get banned?
A: Yes this is legal and you won't get banned, we do this for over a year now and nobody ever got banned ��

Q: How long does this take?
A: This process usually takes less than a day but with many orders it may take longer then we ask you to be a little more patient. Besides that sometimes there is a maintenance on our tools and that may extend the time you have to wait
Please remember we also have lifes and don't work 24/7.

Any other questions? Message me anytime and I'll see what I can do for you ��

PRICE LIST:
•Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

GLOBAL ONLY ! 100% Legit

300 stones for 30$
500 stones for 70$
999 stones for 130$
2000 stones for 280$

(Orders above 2000 stones is negotiable)
Closed Thread