Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DBZ] Dokkan Battle Account (Global)

Discussion on [DBZ] Dokkan Battle Account (Global) within the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DBZ] Dokkan Battle Account (Global)

Hey Guys, I want to Sell my DBZ Dokkan Battle account.

The Account is on the global version

Details:

Level118
SSR/UR:31
TUR:5

I Cant Upload The Pictures so look at the link!

If You are Intressted write me a pm with your price !

Trade with Middleman that we choose both.

LG Capital Bra

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ~Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle Account~(Global)
02/06/2017 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,Ich bin neu hier und Möchte gerne meinen Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle Account verkaufen Der Account befindet sich auf dem Globalen Server Level:118 SSR:12 UR:15 TUR:5 (Teq Cell,Teq Vegeta SSJ3,Int Vegito, Int Janemba,PHY Picollo) Charaktere Insgesammt:115
[Selling] [GLOBAL]Fresh Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle Accounts
09/14/2016 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 9 Replies
Selling fresh Dragon Ball dokkan battle accounts ~ Lv 1 without any Story done so u can get plenty of Stones. Accepting only Paypal ~ Prices vary depending on SSR´s Trade will go without MM cuz it takes way to long u´ll pay and get your Account instantly ! Please Note that the Trade will go via the Trade System of EPVP.
[WTS] Dokkan Battle GLOBAL account. LVL 193 = 5TUR / 35UR / 141SSR
08/04/2016 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Dokkan Battle account from GLOBAL server. Please see all the details below CHARACTERS Transcendent UR: 5 UR: 35 SSR: 141 SSR to be dokkan awaken to UR: 5 Friezzas that can be dokkan awaken to UR: 6 SR: 86
[Selling] Global Dokkan battle accounts FRESH!
04/08/2016 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i recently started playing dokkan battle and thought about rerolling alot, and i did exactly that, these are a couple of my accounts. i have way more, just ask me about it and i may have your wanted character :) Can buy trough ebay or personal via skype up to you. Huge dokkan battle account collection all fresh! GLOBAL SERVER | eBay feel free to message me for any questions or special requests (other character higher rank etc) Skype : Eloshoppers