Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Dota
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ChaosVanguard recruits!

Discussion on ChaosVanguard recruits! within the Dota forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ChaosVanguard recruits!

Hello EpVpers,
I would like to introduce our multigaming community ChaosVanguard.
We are a large international group of multigamers, that spreads from MOBAs (LoL, Dota, HoS) / RPGs (Black Desert, BnS) / Shooters (The Division, Overwatch, H1Z1 and more) to any other type of game (Hearthstone, Minecraft, Rocket League).
Players from around the world connect daily to our Team Speak server to find friends to play with or discover other players and game.
We are growing fast and strong every day and always eager to welcome new members to our big family.
Why i posted in Dota 2 and not flood all other sections? Simply because i am a DOTA 2 recuiter and i've been on this site under the account unkut75 in 9Dragons section, so i'm pretty familiar with this site.

Feel free to take a tour on our website:
Or visit the steam groups: /
You will find all the infos on the page or take a look at the forums.

Hoping to see you soon, untill then i wish you all good luck and have fun.
Old 05/26/2016, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Please use our collection thread. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Victory Clan Recruits
03/18/2013 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Victory clan is recruiting players who can react maturely. We are playing on the best high five server -> RaidFight Lineage II High Five Private Server Our clan forum -> Raidfight x4 - Victory PM in-game to Ironic or Healpster for recruitment. We expect from you; - to act mature - to support each other and be dedicated, loyal
Join The Revolution - RoG is looking for Recruits!
09/06/2011 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
JOIN THE REVOLUTION! WE ARE LOOKING FOR RECRUITS! --Weekly Battles-- --Clan VS Clan Competitions-- --Rank Systems-- --Friendly Forums-- --Friendly Gamers-- + Much More WANT TO BECOME A RECRUIT? PLEASE CLICK HERE
private server lc recruits a programmer
08/13/2011 - Last Chaos Private Server - 4 Replies
hello elite! i am searching a programmer C# for finish wizatek emulator, as he just put it opensource. soo, pm here or add me to skype:megachomba for talk buisness, :)
FUN Pserver looking for Recruits
06/07/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello im looking for Dev's, GM's, and just game playing supporters that want to join a pserver for fun to work on, and to play on, Will be making the game itself to have everything accessible in game, I'm actually thinking about taking the Dshop out of the equation itself, but anyways send me a pm or email me at Yahoo! Deutschland or in text [email protected] and add me on msn or yahoo messenger [email protected] We already have a Dev me and a Friend, but we happy to invite...
DARK ABYSS - LOOKING FOR NEW RECRUITS
12/20/2009 - Private Server - 3 Replies
New very promising server! Very helpful and active Admin. New site features added periodically Fully working Outer space expeditions Fully working alliances Fully functioning server - no errors. 14970 planets to colonize Build Rate - 16x Flight Speed - 20x