Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dota Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7156 MMR; very interesting offer.

Discussion on 7156 MMR; very interesting offer. within the Dota Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 7156 MMR; very interesting offer.

Hello everyone, this is the first time I am here.
some irl concequences made me sell the account, so here I am.

About me:

I'm very old school player (from 2006); 6.58 was the latest version when I started playing dota.
I'm pretty known player, I know a lot of well-named persons I can get some proofs it in private conversation.

- More about me and my experience
About the account:

It is the smurf account I created 4 months ago, completely clean and untouched (one original mail).
There's some known 7.5+ players at friends (not a lot, because it's smurf)

Solo mmr: 7156; No party.

Dotabuff:

Steam profile link:

The price: By looking around and analyze I put 800$. We can also discuss it in the private conversation.

Payments methods: Will be discussed by the private conversation. No preferences here.

The deal will go through either the middleman of this site, or the one known man from another site (boosting + acc selling service). He agreed to help me selling the acc and be the middleman.
So it is the 100% safe deal.

Feel free to add me and discuss the details

Or my new account:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Interesting Offer
11/08/2016 - Fifa Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking for a Fifa 17 key , and I'm offering an Overwatch Origins Edition account Level 76 - 2237 rank Legendary Skins: -Mercy(Witch ) -RoadHog (Toa , Sharkbait ) -Widowmaker ( Odile ) -Zarya ( Cybergoth , Industrial )
[WTT] An interesting offer for an Overwatch Beta Account.
02/10/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! and thank you for taking the time to click on this! Ever since Overwatch was announced, Ive been praying to get into the beta! After the newest round of beta invites concluded and I still wasn't invited, I thought about a solution. I am willing to trade my League of Legends account for an Overwatch Beta Account. I have played league of legends for over 4 and a half years, and I just don't find the game fun anymore, so I hope that someone else can find use for it. I feel like this is a...
[Trading] [H] Level 6 LoL account with Aether Wing Kayle(unverif email)[W]Any interesting offer
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Got an unverified level 6 Account on EUNE with the legendary skin for kayle (1820 RP) + 3 champs (kayle , yi & ashe) & 400 RP / 500 IP, I would like to trade it for anything interesting
Selling Diablo III Account EU + Interesting Offer
05/27/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6647333_f520.jpg Hi! I'm from Russia and I've bought an EU version in the beginning of the year. Now, as you know, there will be a russian release for just 25USD. So, I want to sell my Diablo 3 full EU account for 40USD. Also, as I said - I can offer an interesting offer. If you want to buy russian release and don't know how to do it - I can buy a key for you with a price 28USD =) Also I guess it won't be a problem to find translation to english because...
Sbot Account .. Interesting offer ..
01/31/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
as u see,the whole thread goes around sbot account , the only reason i request sbot account that i don't have paypal account hear my offer , if u have bot account , and u can share it with me am playing in server , i have several accounts there , if u are still low lvl or something , bored from the server u are in atm or u want to start the whole thing . am pretty sure u can start with me , i can power farm u , then power lvl u, we can start our own gold botters also if u are trustful...