Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dota MMR lvl up!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dota MMR lvl up!

Sorry for my bad english, and admins if im not posting in the right placer.

im looking for people who want to grow his personal MMR, so they can play with better people, as u can see my mmr is high, and i can reach the 4k very easy, didnt test already but im looking a way to play and win some money or Steam games. if anyone are interested and u can share this i wil be apreatiated, the prize, we can talk about it, but u must consider something... every game late more or les 45 mins, and in every game u can win 30 points more or less, so well, to lvl up 1000 points u need to win at least 35 games, so i neeed at least 23 hours to lvl up those points,

add me in skype "Taky_to" to talk about it, or in this post and i will contact u, i have very good reputation in my country (Mexican) and a very good PC and conexion (20mb/20mb) and have all the weekends free to do that. i can give to you another account meanwhile im playing with yours.

thnx for your time, and if you are interested, just addme in skype "Taky_to" so we can talk about it, i know i have no reputation here, i just sold 1 pokemmo account already here.

Tags
dota 2, matchmaking, mmr, rating