Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dota Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Dota 2 Steam account $15

Discussion on Selling Dota 2 Steam account $15 within the Dota Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Dota 2 Steam account $15

Hello, I'm selling my steam account with ONLY DotA2 on it for $15.
I only accept Paypal, if interested leave a msg behind or pm me for my email.

Since the account is verified ill give you the email, password and the answer to the security code question.

I wont go first unless you are 100% trusted with alot of positive feedback.

Note: I have the right to refuse a trade with anybody I wish.

Dont take the effort trying to scam me.
Old 02/19/2012, 07:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Scammed me for $20 for a Heroes of Newerth account on the ElitePVPers forum.

Link:

Be aware, he scams by asking you to pay with Paypal first and requiring it to be sent as a gift, thereby removing the ability to open a dispute.

Be careful with this one!

We were communicating through forum PMs and MSN messages and he conveniently "disconnected" right as he was about to provide login details to the account he was selling. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he blocked me on the forum we met on and on MSN as well.

It's guys like these that ruin good intentions. He continually linked to this thread to prove he was "legit".

Don't be fooled!