Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Division Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌟The Division 2 Private hack🌟POWERFUL features🌟Rapid Fire🌟ESP🌟Infinite ammo🌟+More!

Discussion on 🌟The Division 2 Private hack🌟POWERFUL features🌟Rapid Fire🌟ESP🌟Infinite ammo🌟+More! within the The Division Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 01/11/2022, 23:23   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The division 2 have a system when your stats are not normal (%headshot), they ban you, is impossible to be undetected, after a time , they ban.
Old 01/12/2022, 09:13   #92

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eneka View Post
The division 2 have a system when your stats are not normal (%headshot), they ban you, is impossible to be undetected, after a time , they ban.
Hello we are aware of that. we made something to prevent that as well as part of our bypass. That's why some of our users are not getting banned. Rest assured that we prioritize the safety of our users first
Old 01/17/2022, 22:22   #93 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Does it work on windows 11?
Old 01/19/2022, 11:55   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambodianistani View Post
Does it work on windows 11?
Hello! Sorry late response. Yes it works for windows 11
Old 01/27/2022, 18:30   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is a deceiver, I have never seen him before, he is good in everything and does not stress the computer, and if you encounter a problem in running the loader, or you have some errors while playing, you will find a very fast response speed to fix the bugs
Old 01/28/2022, 15:49   #96 Trade Status: Verified(?)

First post here and I registered just to sing praise for Omegaberg. This hack is for real, works really well, packed with features I personally haven't seen from others. The support has been great and attentive. Any time I had an issue Omegaberg or other staff were there to help.

The performance of the hack is perfect. Aimbot is super solid, rapid fire mod works wonderfully. Really fantastic. Don't know what else to say. You won't be disappointed if you go with Omega!
Old 01/28/2022, 15:56   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by KURT-KURT View Post
He is a deceiver, I have never seen him before, he is good in everything and does not stress the computer, and if you encounter a problem in running the loader, or you have some errors while playing, you will find a very fast response speed to fix the bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekrl View Post
First post here and I registered just to sing praise for Omegaberg. This hack is for real, works really well, packed with features I personally haven't seen from others. The support has been great and attentive. Any time I had an issue Omegaberg or other staff were there to help.

The performance of the hack is perfect. Aimbot is super solid, rapid fire mod works wonderfully. Really fantastic. Don't know what else to say. You won't be disappointed if you go with Omega!
Thanks for the feedback guys. I hope you ping me on the ticket on discord so I will know who guys are to give you discount next time!
Old 01/28/2022, 19:28   #98 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been running the division 2 cheese now for a week. It absolutely WRECKS all content. Mostly used it PVE but even in PVP people keep telling me my build kicks ***. 10/10
Old 01/28/2022, 19:48   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozZke View Post
Been running the division 2 cheese now for a week. It absolutely WRECKS all content. Mostly used it PVE but even in PVP people keep telling me my build kicks ***. 10/10
I appreciate the feedback Boz! Thanks for buying!
Old 01/30/2022, 00:51   #100 Trade Status: Verified(?)

they are scammers... i sent btc for the aimbot then i got kicked out of their discord server as soon as they receive the btc. be careful guys..
Old 01/30/2022, 01:33   #101 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just sent btc to pay for 1 month of private service, immediately got kicked out of their discord.

EDIT: one of Omega's mods was scamming people, but he gave me a free week because of it. Not the whole month that I paid for, but 1 week.
Old 01/30/2022, 13:48   #102

Resolved. Thank you
Old 01/30/2022, 14:08   #103 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
We are not. Most of our feedbacks are coming from customers. If this really happened, Please provide information that you got scammed by someone. But clearly we do not do that as we value our reputation closely. If ever this happen please provide some proofs here or on discord or kindly dm me about it. My discord ID is : omegabergmedia#5417

I replied to your message here and sent you discord request. I'm not expecting much other than you accusing me of lying so you can save face...but I've been a member here for 15 years, I have nothing to gain by lying about a cheat in a relatively dead game.

But...if you make this right I will update my post accordingly. And then I highly suggest you look into your mods who are stealing your customers money.
Old 01/30/2022, 14:26   #104 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
We are not. Most of our feedbacks are coming from customers. If this really happened, Please provide information that you got scammed by someone. But clearly we do not do that as we value our reputation closely. If ever this happen please provide some proofs here or on discord or kindly dm me about it. My discord ID is : omegabergmedia#5417
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuajj View Post
already sent you the transaction ID of btc transfer and if you are saying you are innocent, i guess someone is stealing from inside by using your reputation.
it was actually his staff member stealing from him, Omega came back later and sent me private messages and re-invited to the discord. he compensate everything and problem solved perfectly. i apologize for the bad judgement earlier. thanks.

EDIT : plus now i got the cheat.. it's amazing, it's compatible with any windows version and very efficient and smooth. also very easy to install and run. it's a bit pricey but won't regret it.
Old 01/30/2022, 15:09   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin View Post
I replied to your message here and sent you discord request. I'm not expecting much other than you accusing me of lying so you can save face...but I've been a member here for 15 years, I have nothing to gain by lying about a cheat in a relatively dead game.

But...if you make this right I will update my post accordingly. And then I highly suggest you look into your mods who are stealing your customers money.

EDIT: Omegaberg made everything right, we identified the issue, and he 100% stood by his word and corrected the problem. Even though I originally had issues, I stand corrected, he is a man of his word and I would trust him with your $.
Quote:
already sent you the transaction ID of btc transfer and if you are saying you are innocent, i guess someone is stealing from inside by using your reputation.

I appreciate it guys. All is resolve now and the rats has been kicked. Thank you for buying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin View Post

EDIT: Omegaberg made everything right, we identified the issue, and he 100% stood by his word and corrected the problem. Even though I originally had issues, I stand corrected, he is a man of his word and I would trust him with your $.
Quote:
it was actually his staff member stealing from him, Omega came back later and sent me private messages and re-invited to the discord. he compensate everything and problem solved perfectly. i apologize for the bad judgement earlier. thanks.

EDIT : plus now i got the cheat.. it's amazing, it's compatible with any windows version and very efficient and smooth. also very easy to install and run. it's a bit pricey but won't regret it.
Thank you guys so much for understand. Apparently I kicked the support and will be more careful on the future. I will also remove some of them to avoid this issue. Next time I suggest waiting for me instead so it will be a secured transaction. Thank you again Guys! Have fun and go crazy on it !

Tags
division 2 hack, division 2 rapidfire, the division 2 cheat, the division 2 hack