Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > The Division Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Since release UD (Over 1 Year)] BTT Presents : TD2 - Stream Proof - Project: KIURI

Discussion on [Since release UD (Over 1 Year)] BTT Presents : TD2 - Stream Proof - Project: KIURI within the The Division Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/08/2020, 19:02   #46

elite*gold: 59
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eneka View Post
No opinions here about the cheat? i want a safe cheat whit proof opinions,how much time UD ? since warlord or td2 launch?
Its literally written in the thread title, its UD since over 1 Year, thats when we released it for the first time. There are kinda no feedbacks in my threads since i never ask for them ^^
Old 03/09/2020, 10:41   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
Its literally written in the thread title, its UD since over 1 Year, thats when we released it for the first time. There are kinda no feedbacks in my threads since i never ask for them ^^
I Add u on Discord xlcrunkzlx#3981
Old 03/10/2020, 11:50   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u Hardy#7741
Old 03/10/2020, 12:23   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlCrunkZlx View Post
I Add u on Discord xlcrunkzlx#3981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy1989 View Post
added u Hardy#7741
Accepted everyone
Old 03/10/2020, 15:29   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u PresetL.#7399
Old 03/17/2020, 22:02   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added today.
Old 03/17/2020, 22:48   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I added you on Discord ╲⎝⧹SavasDahisi⧸⎠╱#8144
Old 03/17/2020, 23:25   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
NEW DISCORD: Meowzgezifer#6008
Add on my discord. Nekikool#7612. Thank
Old 03/18/2020, 20:36   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have this from the source as a lifetime member, it's HP and it's been great to me. However the claims it's stream proof don't make sense to me as the version I have is not, unless something is different with yours? Aimbot is definitely one of the best I've used. It could do with more options but that's not on the reseller, it's priced well compared to what's out there asking ridiculous prices for hacks that get detected and banned and this never has been detected. Pretty easy to use loader aswell compared to some of the hoops you have to go through with other providers.
This coming from someone who has hacked since the cs 1.6 scene at lans I'm old school so I tell it how it is. The current div 2 selection is pretty abysmal but this is the best I've found for the price. (I won't pay more then $100USD a month for a casual gaming hack with no pro scene)
Old 03/18/2020, 20:40   #55

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayuki View Post
I have this from the source as a lifetime member, it's HP and it's been great to me. However the claims it's stream proof don't make sense to me as the version I have is not, unless something is different with yours? Aimbot is definitely one of the best I've used. It could do with more options but that's not on the reseller, it's priced well compared to what's out there asking ridiculous prices for hacks that get detected and banned and this never has been detected. Pretty easy to use loader aswell compared to some of the hoops you have to go through with other providers.
This coming from someone who has hacked since the cs 1.6 scene at lans I'm old school so I tell it how it is. The current div 2 selection is pretty abysmal but this is the best I've found for the price. (I won't pay more then $100USD a month for a casual gaming hack with no pro scene)
It is Stream Proof ^^ And thanks for the positive review, i appreciate it! Also ye im a Staff Member of HP if you didnt notice and BTT was the origin/main provider of my coder before he switched to HP ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2020, 20:55   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No probs meow, Makes sense then I must be doing something wrong I've tried with obs, can I pm you to get some info in getting it setup for streaming or add you on discord?
Old 03/19/2020, 01:07   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The prices are ******* ridiculous. how is this even selling?
Old 03/20/2020, 04:33   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumekami View Post
The prices are ******* ridiculous. how is this even selling?
one of the best prices out there. have you even tried looking for a reliable division 2 hack with proper protection that hasn't had ANY bans since release? all the other ones out there have had bans or major issues. yes this is light on features but it has what you need, honestly haven't seen anything under this in terms of prices, I've seen others with HIGHER prices, from sources i wouldn't trust with a track record of being detected. what the hell do you want? lol you get what you pay for.
Old 03/20/2020, 12:44   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I like to give this a try. Please add me Alawi77#5313
Old 03/20/2020, 15:15   #60

Arrow

Quote:
No probs meow, Makes sense then I must be doing something wrong I've tried with obs, can I pm you to get some info in getting it setup for streaming or add you on discord?
Sure, feel free to add me on discord or dm me on here ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumekami View Post
The prices are fucking ridiculous. how is this even selling?
Uhm, this is rather cheap for the quality and security we offer. Most of my customers tend to buy Lifetime after the first 3 days to week ^^
Quote:
one of the best prices out there. have you even tried looking for a reliable division 2 hack with proper protection that hasn't had ANY bans since release? all the other ones out there have had bans or major issues. yes this is light on features but it has what you need, honestly haven't seen anything under this in terms of prices, I've seen others with HIGHER prices, from sources i wouldn't trust with a track record of being detected. what the hell do you want? lol you get what you pay for.
Thanks~ Just my words haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapartius View Post
I like to give this a try. Please add me Alawi77#5313
Added ya
Closed Thread