Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 4 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥D4ML🔥 Safest Diablo Bot 🔥 Dungeons AFK ✅ Multi Modes ✅ Supports Latest Season

Discussion on 🔥D4ML🔥 Safest Diablo Bot 🔥 Dungeons AFK ✅ Multi Modes ✅ Supports Latest Season within the Diablo 4 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 07/12/2023, 10:41   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootysweet View Post
Where can I contact support? I purchased, it's not working for me, I triple checked everything in setup and all the channels in you disc are locked.
It tells you right in the #private-discussion channel who to PM for assistance.
Old 07/18/2023, 17:13   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This bot have leveling feature? Questing?
Old 07/19/2023, 20:44   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Do you have resellers?
Old 09/18/2023, 01:55   #64

elite*gold: 5824
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrounge View Post
Do you have resellers?
Feel free to open a ticket in the discord server for reselling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mix3 View Post
This bot have leveling feature? Questing?
No questing at this time, the core feature is dungeon farming & some nice semi-auto features (Auto flask, auto attack... etc)
Old 10/18/2023, 03:30   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameml View Post
Feel free to open a ticket in the discord server for reselling.

No questing at this time, the core feature is dungeon farming & some nice semi-auto features (Auto flask, auto attack... etc)
I've bought 1 month to try this bot.
Dungeon Farming is ok but only good for some dungeon,Not for all. Especially good for some builds.
Semi-Auto features is a little bit useless because this feature need to pin arrive location on the map.
Honestly i really like Semi-Auto feature which can heal and combat but i want orb walker like League of Legends(Press a key then character will go to my cursor point, not pin map). Pin a location on the map just like dunegon farming but choose a location to go.
Old 10/18/2023, 15:24   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotatchanh View Post
I've bought 1 month to try this bot.
Dungeon Farming is ok but only good for some dungeon,Not for all. Especially good for some builds.
Semi-Auto features is a little bit useless because this feature need to pin arrive location on the map.
Honestly i really like Semi-Auto feature which can heal and combat but i want orb walker like League of Legends(Press a key then character will go to my cursor point, not pin map). Pin a location on the map just like dunegon farming but choose a location to go.
Thanks for your feedback.
You may enable Auto-Atack and Auto-Flask in Semi-Auto mode to achieve similar result.
Feel free to open ticket in Discord for more info / remote help
Old 10/20/2023, 20:33   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 180
I bought the bot, and have been using it for 3 days - beforehand, so far, I have not been banned, which is a big plus.

The bot doesn't really offer many features, there's a semi-mode which in my eyes doesn't offer anything at all, and a fully automated mode which in the end is simply the dungeon bot.

Semi-Mode:
He does not assist you, he only interferes with your game if you have Auto-Attack turned on. ** Edit: My bad, healing is fine **

The most useful is the automatic running to the waypoint, if Auto Attack is on you can also go farming with it, but only until you have reached your waypoint. He can't set a waypoint randomly, and you can't save him a route (minus point), which makes the feature only good if you don't feel like walking yourself. (He also doesn't use a horse)

Rating: 4/10 Points

Dungeon Farming:
Actually a very helpful bot, but at the current stage absolutely not capable of farming a dungeon alone for several hours. In about 12 hours of running time, I have had to unstuck the bot hundreds of times. In almost every second run it happens that the bot just runs up and down because it has no idea what to do anymore, this is relatively untypical for an AI, and more typical for a pixelbot. Support has contacted my PC 3 times and each time I have been told that my resolution is the problem, which is not the problem.

Besides the dungeon pathfinding problems, there are also heaps of problems as soon as he goes back to town to sell his items, in 5 out of 10 cases, my bot either got stuck (and just runs up and down again) or didn't manage to reset the dungeon which is why he only teleports back and forth between town and dungeon.

The largest runtime that the bot has managed without problems is about 60 minutes. After that, he was stuck somewhere. Basically, it's no problem if the bot gets stuck, but you should develop a system that can theoretically get unstuck again, especially if you use an AI.

In the end, the bot saved me time, if you want to level something on the side, you can use the bot for that, depending on which dungeon you are in, it works for about 30-60 minutes without any problems, then you need to restart everything and go on.

I had already informed the support about hard problems with the pathfinding but that someone comes a fourth time on my PC I found pointless, I think that the guys are just resellers and the developer is in the background.

Rating: 7/10 Points (If the pathfinding would run better and he would not get stuck anymore, then it would be a much better bot.)

Support
The support is the best thing about the product, they always help me as much as they can and have nice conversations.

Therefore, here, a 10/10.

Suggesions:
Event Farming
Helltide Farming (Let the bot run around in the helltide)
Route Planning
Better pathfinding
Virtual mouse?

Do I recommend the bot? Difficult question, that he is all the time stuck is super annoying, but in the end, he still plays relatively well alongside. So yes, although the price is a bit high for around two features.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2023, 20:50   #68

I've just asked our support about this, the problem for the path finding is about your resolution/ratio, also our support can't change your resolution, we believe its because you're using rdp. If your resolution are set up correctly, you won't have flask issue & path finding issue you mentioned above.

We've many users running this without issue, and our demo vids also show that it can run whole day smoothly without interuption, if you believe there are something else we didn't noticed, please open a ticket, we will arrange another support for you to help you.
Old 10/20/2023, 22:24   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameml View Post
I've just asked our support about this, the problem for the path finding is about your resolution/ratio, also our support can't change your resolution, we believe its because you're using rdp. If your resolution are set up correctly, you won't have flask issue & path finding issue you mentioned above.

We've many users running this without issue, and our demo vids also show that it can run whole day smoothly without interuption, if you believe there are something else we didn't noticed, please open a ticket, we will arrange another support for you to help you.
As I mentioned in the ticket, and also in the review. The resolution is not customizable because you set it in an RDP session when you connect, it is 1440p, and I have told your support hundreds of times. But I also ran the bot without RDP, it didn't make any change. Support got on my PC three times and looked three times for the same thing and blamed it on the resolution.

To the point that you show demo videos... Hand on heart, would you show a video where the bot does not work properly?

/edit
I have now spent over an hour writing to a supporter, and he has looked at the problem in detail, and we have come to the conclusion that it may really be remote desktop. It has been passed on to the dev team. Let's wait and see.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2023, 22:31   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if possible

possible to use with amd cpu? it says intel is recommended and thats kept me away but maybe amd is supported just not as good
Old 11/19/2023, 07:23   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosloudv2 View Post
possible to use with amd cpu? it says intel is recommended and thats kept me away but maybe amd is supported just not as good
Both Nvidia & Amd are supported, no additional install required
Old 02/14/2024, 19:19   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Question

hey, I'm monitoring that bot and as far as the dungeon farming feature is nice for levelling, it is useless for endgame (rare 925 power drops etc)
two things that should be easy with your existing codebase:
- sell/disassemble gear with item power below selected threshold (so sell everything below 925 power for example, you already have whitelisting so this should be easy)
- strolling the map and fighting random mobs, which, even randomly, would complete helltides and whispers from time to time and this would be an excellent feature
do you think you could implement something like this? is anything similar planned? or anything to help lategame really? I dont think this would require a lot of work with the codebase you have, but maybe I'm wrong
Old 02/15/2024, 07:55   #73

Thank you for the feedback; I'll forward it to the developers, and it's greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to open a ticket in Game ML Discord Server to communicate directly with support.
Old 04/21/2024, 14:23   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

!!! Warning!!!

Ignore Cloret if he adds Discord friends as PM and asks you to inquire.

Discord: gamemlepvp

He urges me to add friends with this, and encourages me to make personal transactions.

Be careful because you are a very dangerous person.

I'm trying to run away by ripping off a lot of money, asking for a year's worth of account usage rights or lifetimes.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
diablo, diablo 4, diablo 4 bot, diablo ai bot, diablo iv