Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pro Gamer - P850 Top 25 Ranked US DH At Your Service! *Cheapest S7 Rates*

Discussion on Pro Gamer - P850 Top 25 Ranked US DH At Your Service! *Cheapest S7 Rates* within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Pro Gamer - P850 Top 25 Ranked US DH At Your Service! *Cheapest S7 Rates*

I am a North American pro gamer playing the Diablo series since 1999.
I am currently ranked Top 25 on the US DH solo ladder (P850 DH).
I am usually online 12-14 hours/day and can provide any service your character needs at discounted prices - everything is negotiable and discussed between us.
No account sharing required.

Example rates:
Speed GR Runs - between 0.5 USD and 1 USD per run (Cheapest US Price) - volume discount provided for 20+ runs - below 4 minutes per rift up on average, up to GR 70 available
Paragon Leveling - depending on your current level, we'll set a rate - ask for a quote! I can guarantee 100+ levels per hour for your character if you are P200 and below.
Nephalem Rift Farming (T13) - low rates and bulk discount, farm massive quantities of Death's Breath, Gems, Crafting Mats, XP and GR Keys for your character.
Bounty Farming (T13) - 0.5 USD per act, one game (5 Acts) gets you 80 Bounty Mats (Cheapest US Price)

Please add me on skype (ID: wu.lateralus) so we can discuss your needs and agree on a rate. I'll be pleased to help you out - gaming is my passion I insist on professionalism and punctuality, and guarantee the smoothest and most discounted services for your character, whatever your needs. It'll be my pleasure to speak with you.

See you in game!
-puisoneus